Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2005-09-16, 01:25 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Well, just got home, today was good and..."
GROW TEH FUCK UP DUDE....... Seriously....it's not worth the trouble....this bitch is gone and you should just move on, NEXT.

Your just falling into their immature games by getting into a fight and make yourself look weak because thats what they are expecting you to do.

PS: Im loving the "Watch it you fucking faggot" LOL!....thats hilarious that he was gay and got offended.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-09-16, 03:37 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "GROW TEH FUCK UP DUDE.........."
My mind hurts more than my cuts and bruises, four years is a long time to be with someone. You try loving somone for four years, then have them leave you. We'll see how you feel and act.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-17, 04:31 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "My mind hurts more than my cuts and..."
That's awesome, 3 vs 1 and you kicked their asses, I saw give him a hand. This makes up for the crying thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-09-20, 11:57 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post "Offically the shittiest day of my life."
First I'll test if I can post, then I'll post. I'm tired of writting a lot only to find out a thread's closed.

Alright, now that I've found out I can, let me start writting something for you... Mind you, I like to speak what's off the top of my mind, so it can get long.

This is the story of Momo, a schoolgirl whom enjoyed swimming, unfortunately her skin tanned quite easily and the crush she had earlier in her life, from what a friend told her, prefered girl with light skin. This crushed her and her hopes as well, and within the newer days at her new school, she had made friends with another girl, someone by the name of Sae, one whom seemed sweet as an angel and had the looks of one.

Though as time grew, Sae seemed to be more and more strange, copying Momo's tastes and style, or behind her back, taking away good deals at shops and whatnot, thus getting more and more attention whilst Momo would still look as displeasing as she has always, since where she is those with light hair and tanned skin such as her are often thought to be beach bunnies.

Toji, Momo's crush from years past, was to this school as well, and in thus finding about it, Sae moved in for the kill, placing distance between the two as she found out Toji had an eye for Momo as well since long past. After a few incidents and misunderstandings, they finally were capable of admitting their feelings to one another, Momo and Toji that is, and went out together, even though they witnessed each other's first kiss taken away by another which was not themselves (I'll explain later)

But, Sae convincing the poor idiotic lug into a few compromising situations(Such as taking his first kiss in a lame attempt/excuse that a girl dislikes a guy without any experience in such matters, kinda forcing his hand too), she managed to drive a wedge between Momo and Toji, through the implementation of rumors and whatnot, scandals here and there, lies about Momo's attitude also began to appear (such as bullying and the likes). As comparing one to another was like comparing a fierce lion to a deer... But if you know, deers can give quite a mean kick.

Momo's first kiss was also stolen by accident by a seemingly playboy by the name of Kiley, bringing this up to Toji through Sae, this drove Toji to disbelieve Momo more and more as time grew. The class she was in began to see her in darker and darker light, wishing nothing good for her and taking revenge for someone whom seemed defenseless for false accusations. The lies reached the ears of Toji and through the piling of rumors and lies and stories, he could no longer bear Momo's presence.

The two broke up painfully, the pain is what had caused Toji to further fall ill then what he already was at the time, being away from class gave ample space for sae to work her charm.

If I am incorrect, this situation is similar to yours in some manner am I not correct? What you lack though is someone to personify Kiley... The wild coyote, the skirt chaser he was, though he flirted and though he stole Momo's first kiss and caused her trouble, he truthfully wished only but good for her.

One of the only ones to pierce through the lies and the deceptions, he was capable of seeing through it all, and instead of taking revenge for her, he decided to rather reveal whom Sae was to the open light. With more then enough proof and witnesses gathered, Kiley whom was much better of a manipulator of events, was capable of getting Toji to interrupt a classroom which had turned into a mob, seeing a wounded Sae from Momo whom had hit her in reflex against the mean things she had said about a friend of hers whom supported her, Kiley to be exact.

With that said, what you need to do if you want your girl back is to show her whom to trust truthfully, to show her the truth of the situation... The problem though, is to show what kind of a lying ass your friend is if he is a lying ass. Like how Sae temporarily stole Toji, your friend might be on the same goal, to take your ex from you. But one should not jump to conclusion.

Clear what's wrong first, redefine your trust with her or wait for time to heal the wounds and show her you are a man of your word and worthy of trust. Whatever method you choose, just remember not to be afraid to be hurt once again, for all relationships start with trust, and if you cannot trust your heart to be in the hands of another... Then you are not truly ready to be in a relationship just yet. Wait for your wounds to heal up a bit, wait till you can trust someone again, and do not worry about being harmed, for if one trusts another mutually, it can become one of the best things...

Just remember, if you get back with her or another, do not always believe the stories told to you about them, best learn from what happened to you and immunize yourself from such manipulations, correct?

Sorry for talking so much and so needlessly. The story I speak of is Peach Girl, have fun looking for it, and don't judge a book by it's cover.

Last edited by Paradox_Knight; 2005-09-21 at 12:13 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-09-21, 12:20 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Well, I have some updates for anyone..."
dar_win said:
Well, I have some updates for anyone who cares, which is probably none of you, but i just need to let all this out somewhere, so here it goes.
-Found out from one of my good friend on my old girlfriends volleyball team, that the three of them were talking one time (the third girl was also one of my friends a short while ago) and one of them was like "you can do so much better than him, just break up with him. My other friend didnt stick up for me, but she told me about it, which is good enough for me so saturday, me and four of my buddys are gona go egg and paintball this bitches house.
-I got hit on by three random girls today
- Got a D on my science test so im grounded for a while
- Im getting sick, but my parents make me go to school anyway
- I havnt gone to sleep for two nights
- I have to have meetings with my school guidence counciler because some guy ran into me and i said "Watch were your walking you fucking faggot" and he was actually gay.... yes i was very surprised by that, i was in totall shock
- Parents are pissed as shit about the whole "faggot" thing
- My old friend who im going to kill is a Redskins fan, and im a EAGLES!!! fan, so the ass kicking will be intensified (ill throw in a few extra punches for you Titus )
- Last but not least, I feel like a totall pussy today because i almost cryed.... i was just thinking about all the shit thats going on... and almost did.... i almost cryed.... somone please flame me....
how nice... revenge is a dish best served cold, if you wish to take revenge, then do so in a manner that is quite so vicious it will scar her and make her learn, rather then fuel her own need for vengeance...

It's cruel, but it makes one learn not to be such a dick or a bitch. Another thing is, cry if you wish, it's emptying emotional baggage, though it feels awful, some feel rather better after the sadness just drowns over and then afterwards just evacuates from one's system. Cheer yourself up with chips, junk food and comedy shows or cynical comedy shows like George Carlin.

Crying is showing that you have enough trust in yourself to show weakness in your heart. But it shows strenght in spirit and confidence in oneself to be able to cry in the open. And if anyone insults you about it, you can switch from sad to pissed quite easily as there is always a thin line between every emotion. Use that rage and either intimidate him by physically grabbing him and tossing him, shaking him and yelling threats or whispering them with a "I'll kill you" attitude, or simply punch him in the stomach or on his liver with a low hook punch.

Choices are endless, but if you truly feel better being flamed then comforted, then don't ask me, I prefer giving advices to let people get back up on their feet by themselves then pushing a person down when they're already on the floor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-09-21, 04:35 AM in reply to Paradox_Knight's post starting "First I'll test if I can post, then..."
What the heck? Peach Girl? Is that a manga?

Oh, and who are you, where did you come from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-21, 09:50 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What the heck? Peach Girl? Is that a..."
I'm what would be known as a type of n00b, someone who's new and not familiar with the area and people within the area.

Other then that, yeah it's a manga and I'm from Canada, any other questions? Oh and, if I speak too much, please feel free to express the need that I shut up in whatever method you wish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-09-21, 01:33 PM in reply to Paradox_Knight's post starting "I'm what would be known as a type of..."
Oh, Canada. One of those countries that nobody has ever heard of, like London. You should get along with Lenny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-21, 03:05 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Oh, Canada. One of those countries that..."
Quote:
One of those countries that nobody has ever heard of, like London.
Since when has London been a country?

He he he......silly Grav!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-09-21, 04:57 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Since when has London been a country? ..."
Shut up, you limey.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-21, 07:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Oh, Canada. One of those countries that..."
Hmm... since when is London a country... Oh, Canada, where the beer flows free and the beavers run wild... not really, beavers are kinda low in amounts, from what I hear it's one of them species on the brinks of extinction. In any case, I'll shut up now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Paradox_Knight

Posted 2005-09-21, 10:43 PM in reply to Paradox_Knight's post starting "Hmm... since when is London a..."
DUDE shitty days are waking up in the hospital after finding out that your gf cheated on you while on the phone with u. Then the fact that i have to see her everyday and hear about this guy makes me cringe. Even worse, is meeting the fucker and have him laugh pretty much in your face. All in the same week. I would have punched the kid out, except im trying to prove that i can handle life without a chick right now, and i dont want to get kicked out of college. I havent checked ur updates since that first shitty day so i might not understand what has happened to u since, but if it can top mine then i feel for u. Oh by the way, i have to do 12 hrs community service for asshole jesuit preists by backing cookies and shit, going on retreats and pretty much being their bitch. I feel like an abused alter boy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-21, 10:50 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "DUDE shitty days are waking up in the..."
Except the preists are Jesuit, not Catholic. So at least you don't have to worry about them raping you.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-24, 12:15 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Except the preists are Jesuit, not..."
Update time. Friends nose is broken. He had some shit on it in school today. And apparently he wants a rematch.... We egged and paintballed that girls house, then spray painted all over her new BMW which she parked outside. We painted it kinda like rainbow colors. She drove to school with it like that, it was so great. My ex already has a new b/f. He is a retard and everyone she is friends with thinks he's weird. I kinda got myself in a similar thing. One of my friends (yes she is a girl) asked me to homecoming, I said yes because she's my friend, and we were at a party. But now that im thinking about it, im not really that attracted to her, and I was really getting to be friends with this other hot girl who I was gona ask. So whats the best way to tell her im not going with her? Shes my friend so it cant be mean. The other girl is hot though, I mean HOT!! No pics But shes really nice and seems like someone I could spend alot of time with. Sorry once again if this didnt make sense. I was up earrly, and its late, and I just came home from a party.

I guess thanks for the story knight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-24, 12:19 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Update time. Friends nose is broken. He..."
You would get like arrested for that so fast around here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-09-24, 12:30 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Update time. Friends nose is broken. He..."
Was vandalism really neccessary?

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-09-24, 01:36 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You would get like arrested for that so..."
He said he fell down some stairs or something, i guess he was to afraid to get me in trouble. Well, thats what im hoping. He probably just doesnt want anymore trouble, he knows now that he fucked up big time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-26, 02:30 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "He said he fell down some stairs or..."
What girl did you vandalize?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-09-26, 05:27 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "What girl did you vandalize?"
The girl who was talking bad about me on her volleyball team.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-26, 08:29 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "The girl who was talking bad about me..."
dude the vandalism wasnt necessary, but the ex thing is fucken gay. Chicks like that dont deserve guys like us. I would tell the friend ur going to Homecoming with that u met this girl and really like her. If she really is your friend, shell understand. i say the truth will always be better then a lie that could end up being found out later
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY