View Single Post

Posted 2005-09-21, 10:43 PM in reply to Paradox_Knight's post starting "Hmm... since when is London a..."
DUDE shitty days are waking up in the hospital after finding out that your gf cheated on you while on the phone with u. Then the fact that i have to see her everyday and hear about this guy makes me cringe. Even worse, is meeting the fucker and have him laugh pretty much in your face. All in the same week. I would have punched the kid out, except im trying to prove that i can handle life without a chick right now, and i dont want to get kicked out of college. I havent checked ur updates since that first shitty day so i might not understand what has happened to u since, but if it can top mine then i feel for u. Oh by the way, i have to do 12 hrs community service for asshole jesuit preists by backing cookies and shit, going on retreats and pretty much being their bitch. I feel like an abused alter boy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY