Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2005-09-15, 06:12 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "If he is telling her lies, he isn't a..."
i hate people that lie- fuck them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-15, 01:11 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i hate people that lie- fuck them"
Well, apparently somone told my ex-friend that i was going to kick his ass, so he faked sick and got two of his pussy buddies to help fight me tomorrow. This actually makes me happy because i get to take my anger out on more than him!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-15, 02:20 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Well, apparently somone told my..."
where do you live maybe someone from here could come give you some back up and personally if you do beat the shit out of this kid i am 99% sure that you will forvever be finished with this girl if you arent already, because she broke up with you because you allegedly held a knife to this kids throat so after you kick the shit out of him it would be pretty hard for her no to believe what he told her.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-09-15, 02:44 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "where do you live maybe someone from..."
I already thought about that. But he deserves this, and i hope i can change her mind, but if i dont, i dont, and if i do, then ill be happy. But this kids ass is getting kicked tomorrow, along with his two buddies if they still wish to help him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-15, 03:30 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I already thought about that. But he..."
Careful, Pedro. Don't go and get shot or stabbed.

/agree with what's been said. Don't talk to either of them.

/agree with the "taking a break" = the end.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-09-15, 03:42 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Careful, Pedro. Don't go and get shot..."
Take it from Bob.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-15, 03:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Take it from Bob."
Right up the ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-15, 04:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Right up the ass."
Would you stop?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-09-15, 04:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Would you stop?"
What do I get in return, fangs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-15, 04:09 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What do I get in return, fangs?"
You don't get the "Loser" title

Or, you know, banned from Life Discussion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-09-15, 05:23 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "You don't get the "Loser" title Or,..."
Foiled again!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-15, 07:15 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Careful, Pedro. Don't go and get shot..."
Already one step ahead of you, ill have my knife in my pocket, just incase. But thats only if they have theirs.

And according to one of my buddys, she was telling some people im a jackass today....? is she trying to get me jelous and come running back to her? or get me angry? or what? Oh, and we were in a chat room today with a bunch of our friends, and it was kinda akward because we never really talked to eachother in the chat, or online today. Somone said something in the chat, and she said something about me, (it wasnt mean or anything) she just said my name in the sentence, like i wasnt even in the chat room.... that kinda hurt.

Last edited by dar_win; 2005-09-15 at 07:19 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-15, 07:18 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Already one step ahead of you, ill have..."
Jesus, if anyone ever did this to me, my god. You should take a bat just in case you decide to kill him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-09-15, 07:20 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Jesus, if anyone ever did this to me,..."
I have a bat in my truck which i predict will be not to far away from the fight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-15, 07:43 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I have a bat in my truck which i..."
Well, I have some updates for anyone who cares, which is probably none of you, but i just need to let all this out somewhere, so here it goes.
-Found out from one of my good friend on my old girlfriends volleyball team, that the three of them were talking one time (the third girl was also one of my friends a short while ago) and one of them was like "you can do so much better than him, just break up with him. My other friend didnt stick up for me, but she told me about it, which is good enough for me so saturday, me and four of my buddys are gona go egg and paintball this bitches house.
-I got hit on by three random girls today
- Got a D on my science test so im grounded for a while
- Im getting sick, but my parents make me go to school anyway
- I havnt gone to sleep for two nights
- I have to have meetings with my school guidence counciler because some guy ran into me and i said "Watch were your walking you fucking faggot" and he was actually gay.... yes i was very surprised by that, i was in totall shock
- Parents are pissed as shit about the whole "faggot" thing
- My old friend who im going to kill is a Redskins fan, and im a EAGLES!!! fan, so the ass kicking will be intensified (ill throw in a few extra punches for you Titus )
- Last but not least, I feel like a totall pussy today because i almost cryed.... i was just thinking about all the shit thats going on... and almost did.... i almost cryed.... somone please flame me....

Last edited by dar_win; 2005-09-15 at 07:45 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-09-16, 05:07 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Well, I have some updates for anyone..."
Your parents sound like fucking nazis, man. Weird.

You almost cried? Oh no, natural bodily functions. Nobody cares if you cry, as long as it's in private
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2005-09-16, 07:32 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Well, I have some updates for anyone..."
dar_win said:
- I have to have meetings with my school guidence counciler because some guy ran into me and i said "Watch were your walking you fucking faggot" and he was actually gay.... yes i was very surprised by that, i was in totall shock
- Parents are pissed as shit about the whole "faggot" thing
LOL.

Man, first you should get some sleep. Not sleeping for 2 nights in a row is bound to screw with the way you percieve things. The last thing you need now is not being able to think with a clear mind, because it will make issues seem 10x worse than they really are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-09-16, 07:58 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "LOL. Man, first you should get some..."
I'm just glad I'm not in your shoes. Shit like that is too stressful. I'm glad I don't have to deal with stupid stuff like that these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-09-16, 08:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I'm just glad I'm not in your shoes. ..."
i say kick the crap out of the kid but thats just me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-09-16, 01:05 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i say kick the crap out of the kid but..."
Well, just got home, today was good and shitty. I found out she is already seeing some guy (they are just going to go to dinner). But she told my friend to tell me so "i would be jelous"?? That totally confuses me... I fucked up the redskins kid and his friends. I decided not to do it before, because it would just prove her more right about me holding a knife to his throat or something (works in with violence). I heard them talking shit to me from halfway across the parking lot, and when they came over, i just hit my ex-friend in the nose, and the other guy in the jaw, the 3rd fucker pulled out a knife, so i went for my bat (which i put stratigically right under my car), he kinda like... sliced at me, didnt jab or stab, just a little pussy swipe, its barelly even a cut... then they all ran like pussys, and i hit two in the back with the bat, and slamed their cars as they drove off , still waiting to here for girls responce to all this, and the cut barelly hurts at all, barely bled, it looked like a shitty knife.

Injury report:
- Two bruised knuckes on me
- Little cut (not big)
- Somone told me my ex friend has a broken nose
- No word on the kids jaw
- No word on the damage to their car

sorry if this didnt make to much sense, im tired and feel really shitty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dar_Win