View Single Post

Posted 2005-09-24, 12:15 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Except the preists are Jesuit, not..."
Update time. Friends nose is broken. He had some shit on it in school today. And apparently he wants a rematch.... We egged and paintballed that girls house, then spray painted all over her new BMW which she parked outside. We painted it kinda like rainbow colors. She drove to school with it like that, it was so great. My ex already has a new b/f. He is a retard and everyone she is friends with thinks he's weird. I kinda got myself in a similar thing. One of my friends (yes she is a girl) asked me to homecoming, I said yes because she's my friend, and we were at a party. But now that im thinking about it, im not really that attracted to her, and I was really getting to be friends with this other hot girl who I was gona ask. So whats the best way to tell her im not going with her? Shes my friend so it cant be mean. The other girl is hot though, I mean HOT!! No pics But shes really nice and seems like someone I could spend alot of time with. Sorry once again if this didnt make sense. I was up earrly, and its late, and I just came home from a party.

I guess thanks for the story knight?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win