View Single Post

Posted 2005-09-21, 12:20 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Well, I have some updates for anyone..."
dar_win said:
Well, I have some updates for anyone who cares, which is probably none of you, but i just need to let all this out somewhere, so here it goes.
-Found out from one of my good friend on my old girlfriends volleyball team, that the three of them were talking one time (the third girl was also one of my friends a short while ago) and one of them was like "you can do so much better than him, just break up with him. My other friend didnt stick up for me, but she told me about it, which is good enough for me so saturday, me and four of my buddys are gona go egg and paintball this bitches house.
-I got hit on by three random girls today
- Got a D on my science test so im grounded for a while
- Im getting sick, but my parents make me go to school anyway
- I havnt gone to sleep for two nights
- I have to have meetings with my school guidence counciler because some guy ran into me and i said "Watch were your walking you fucking faggot" and he was actually gay.... yes i was very surprised by that, i was in totall shock
- Parents are pissed as shit about the whole "faggot" thing
- My old friend who im going to kill is a Redskins fan, and im a EAGLES!!! fan, so the ass kicking will be intensified (ill throw in a few extra punches for you Titus )
- Last but not least, I feel like a totall pussy today because i almost cryed.... i was just thinking about all the shit thats going on... and almost did.... i almost cryed.... somone please flame me....
how nice... revenge is a dish best served cold, if you wish to take revenge, then do so in a manner that is quite so vicious it will scar her and make her learn, rather then fuel her own need for vengeance...

It's cruel, but it makes one learn not to be such a dick or a bitch. Another thing is, cry if you wish, it's emptying emotional baggage, though it feels awful, some feel rather better after the sadness just drowns over and then afterwards just evacuates from one's system. Cheer yourself up with chips, junk food and comedy shows or cynical comedy shows like George Carlin.

Crying is showing that you have enough trust in yourself to show weakness in your heart. But it shows strenght in spirit and confidence in oneself to be able to cry in the open. And if anyone insults you about it, you can switch from sad to pissed quite easily as there is always a thin line between every emotion. Use that rage and either intimidate him by physically grabbing him and tossing him, shaking him and yelling threats or whispering them with a "I'll kill you" attitude, or simply punch him in the stomach or on his liver with a low hook punch.

Choices are endless, but if you truly feel better being flamed then comforted, then don't ask me, I prefer giving advices to let people get back up on their feet by themselves then pushing a person down when they're already on the floor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Paradox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenParadox_Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Paradox_Knight