Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post disturbing lives
Posted 2003-01-15, 06:12 PM
story time(made up)

this guy is walking down the street and he sees some lady eating a man, what does he do? pulls out a cell phone of coarse. BAm calls the cops, so she eats him. the the cops try shooting her but she obsorbs the bullets and desimates them.
muahahaha she yells and then the govt. nukes her. but yet she lives.

continue the story below
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenÔ¿Ô-Get-ME-High is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:44 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
so obviously we call darth-vader for this case...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:50 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
High? Yes, I am guessing so.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:50 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
(which would be a lie because darth vadar would be pwned by a gun.)

So they send for the guy with the anti matter gun.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:53 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
but vader gets pissed and kills the guy w/ the gun...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:55 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
Then everyone wonders what the hell darth vadar plans to do and gets pissed off because he killed the guy with the anti matter gun.

Then Kikkoman shows up! http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...threadid=13343
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:57 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
and so does britney spears
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:59 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
But everybody ignores Britney and focuses on the Incredible, Almost-Naked Kikkoman!

*Sings*
Show me! (awkward pause) Show you! Show Me! (pause) Show you! Kikkoman!!!!
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:21 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
but britney gets jealous of kikkoman and she starts taking her clothes off and singing as well...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:31 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
So everybody stops watching Kikkoman and stares at Britney. Then they realize that Kikkoman has free soy sauce...
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-15, 09:43 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
then britney shows them her "clit" peircing, and all the men run to her and what happens to fall out? a bomb..... so then she kills all the men and Kikkoman, and then a misterious man comes from behind and blows her in the head with a mingun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenÔ¿Ô-Get-ME-High is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High

Posted 2003-01-16, 09:29 AM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
*man I hope you never write a book
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-16, 09:53 AM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
JohnnyTAE said:
*man I hope you never write a book
ROFL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-01-16, 12:32 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
NO MORE STORY THREADS! AHHH!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:44 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
Jizmo said:
NO MORE STORY THREADS! AHHH!!!!
at least all other stories were funny, or at least made some fucking sense!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-01-16, 04:42 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
haha, shush to you. i'm new at this lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High

Posted 2003-01-16, 05:06 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
How about they just hire Jared Fogle to go back to a life of fatness so he can eat the woman?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-01-16, 07:49 PM in reply to Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High's post "disturbing lives"
i think robotic silence might have found the key to this story
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes