Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2008-05-30, 01:53 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "After a week vacation, going back to..."
Awesome Computer arrived today. I had to assemble a bit of it because the warehouse decided they weren't going to. After that I realized that the internal power supply was shorting and that was the reason behind the computer turning on for a second or less before powering off. We just sent in for a trade with the same part. Problem is now I am forced to have to connect the power supply. I honestly don't care to hook these things in, even if I can do it just fine.

Work List
疲れていますから 寝むってありますね。 むずかしいです。 また、ケーキ屋で ケーキを食べていました。

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#01 Clannad ~After Story~
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-30, 02:02 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Awesome Computer arrived today. I had..."
Fuck you, today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-30, 02:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck you, today."
I have a bill from my college for two new screens for the windows. I guess they failed to document that those were broken when my windows were, and the public safety representative actually told me that I would not be charged for them. Fuck that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-30, 06:19 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I have a bill from my college for two..."
I'm really sick. Blah ):

I've thrown up 3-times today.

1st time: ?
2nd time: Last nights dinner
3rd time: I drank a bit of water and 1-minute later I threw it up.

Let's hope there isn't a forth.

Work List

I've considered being a translator, but I dunno. It feels like a lot of work. If someone gets angry then I have to deal with it, you know? I'd rather just relax.

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Goodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beGoodlookinguy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-30, 06:50 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I'm really sick. Blah ): I've..."
There will be..Oh believe me..There will be.

Grievance - Stubbed toe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-30, 06:53 PM in reply to Coriander's post starting "There will be..Oh believe me..There..."
Coriander said:
There will be..Oh believe me..There will be.
Don't jinx me. I am in some serious throwing up and diarrhea problems right now.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-30, 07:17 PM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Don't jinx me. I am in some serious..."
Dude, Maybe you ate some bad cheese.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-31, 12:18 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "Dude, Maybe you ate some bad cheese."
The tea is scalding the back of my throat and I'm faded.
Palin has scat for brains.

I approve this message.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Elizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzElizabeth enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Elizabeth

Posted 2008-05-31, 12:43 AM in reply to Elizabeth's post starting "The tea is scalding the back of my..."
Once again, I should be asleep by now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-05-31, 07:14 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Once again, I should be asleep by now."
I have some stuff to do this weekend : (
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoffeedagger shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coffeedagger

Posted 2008-05-31, 07:56 AM in reply to Coffeedagger's post starting "I have some stuff to do this weekend : ("
I should definitly not be awake right now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Coriander

Posted 2008-05-31, 10:13 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "I should definitly not be awake right..."
Cough >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-31, 10:18 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "Don't jinx me. I am in some serious..."
I hope for your sake it's just food poisoning. Rotovirus is like that, except it lasts 1-2 weeks. That was the worst couple weeks of my life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-31, 10:54 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I hope for your sake it's just food..."
Willkillforfood said:
I hope for your sake it's just food poisoning. Rotovirus is like that, except it lasts 1-2 weeks. That was the worst couple weeks of my life.
I believe it was food poisoning. I am feeling a lot better right now. I'm really hungry right now because I didn't have anything to eat or drink yesterday and haven't eaten this morning. I wonder if it was my lunch from 2-days ago, hot dogs.

Work List

Speed Test

Favorite Anime/Manga
#02 Trigun {Maximum}
#03 Koi Kaze
#04 Berserk
#05 Outlaw Star
#06 Slayers
#07 Desert Punk
#08 Spirited Away
#09 Fullmetal Alchemist
#10 Shakugan no Shana
#11 Death Note
#12 FLCL
#13 Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
#14 Toradora
#15 Gunslinger Girl

Anime List
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Goodlookinguy

Posted 2008-05-31, 11:07 AM in reply to Goodlookinguy's post starting "I believe it was food poisoning. I am..."
Drink lots of fluids. Gatorade will help you feel better, also.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-31, 08:22 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Just lost my job. Great stuff!"
Just got notified that my last drug test was "inconclusive" so they are making me take another. I dont even use drugs so i dont know what the fuck they are talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2008-05-31, 08:57 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Just got notified that my last drug..."
Sounds like they fucked up your sample or somehow screwed up the test. Just hope someone didn't pop something in a drink of yours or something, niqqa.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-05-31, 09:35 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Sounds like they fucked up your sample..."
Don't eat too many poppy seeds beforehand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-01, 10:33 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Don't eat too many poppy seeds..."
Ok, so I had to pick up some things from school I had forgotten, and so I had to tag along with my Mom and Dad to do some grocery shopping. My Dad as usual stayed in the car and took a nap while my Mom and I went inside Boyers. We were almost done shopping, and we were passing hallways with food when I remembered that we need some sour cream and onion dip. Since we were almost past that hallway, I braked the shopping cart with my feet. What went wrong was that the floor was soaking wet for some reason, and there was no wet floor sign to be seen. My feet slid under the shopping cart, and I shaved the skin off my shin on a cross pole of the cart as well as hitting my shin with all my weight. I proceeded to yelp in pain while my Mom helped me up on my good leg. Two of the store attendants came to help and one of them started drying the floor with papertowels while the other went to get me ice. It was this really fat dude, and he took all the time in the world to get some ice from the back for my shin. It turns out the wet floor sign was a little farther than the corner of the hallway, and the water (which I still don't know where it came from) had flowed outside of the hallway. I limped to the car while my Mom complained to the manager and store attendants that it was all their fault for not fixing the water problem sooner. It's funny that we could've sued the company if I had broken a leg or twisted my ankle. The store finally gave my Mom a 25 dollar card for that store to "recompense" for what happened, even though the large welt and wound on my leg will take a couple of days to heal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-06-01, 04:29 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Ok, so I had to pick up some things..."
My mom and sister left for the amazon for 11 days and left me with my step father. I spent most of the weekend at my friends house but when I got home my step father made my life hell. He won't let me eat dinner or do my HW and screamed at me for no particular reason. I went to get a drink of water before practicing my violin and HE came into the kitchen, started yelling at me and proceeded to throw me onto the grass and get in my face and yell. You need to remember that this is a almost 6 foot man who weighs like 250 pounds and I am a 5' 8" 100 pound fifteen year old. This has now ended in him leaving to go to dinner and I am at the house. Already called my dad to come and pick me up and take care of me for the rest of the time my mom is gone until someone is here to control the man, cuz I really can't. If that isn't a minor Grievance, I don't know what it. I think it deserves a major grievance thread all to itself.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin