View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-01, 10:33 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Don't eat too many poppy seeds..."
Ok, so I had to pick up some things from school I had forgotten, and so I had to tag along with my Mom and Dad to do some grocery shopping. My Dad as usual stayed in the car and took a nap while my Mom and I went inside Boyers. We were almost done shopping, and we were passing hallways with food when I remembered that we need some sour cream and onion dip. Since we were almost past that hallway, I braked the shopping cart with my feet. What went wrong was that the floor was soaking wet for some reason, and there was no wet floor sign to be seen. My feet slid under the shopping cart, and I shaved the skin off my shin on a cross pole of the cart as well as hitting my shin with all my weight. I proceeded to yelp in pain while my Mom helped me up on my good leg. Two of the store attendants came to help and one of them started drying the floor with papertowels while the other went to get me ice. It was this really fat dude, and he took all the time in the world to get some ice from the back for my shin. It turns out the wet floor sign was a little farther than the corner of the hallway, and the water (which I still don't know where it came from) had flowed outside of the hallway. I limped to the car while my Mom complained to the manager and store attendants that it was all their fault for not fixing the water problem sooner. It's funny that we could've sued the company if I had broken a leg or twisted my ankle. The store finally gave my Mom a 25 dollar card for that store to "recompense" for what happened, even though the large welt and wound on my leg will take a couple of days to heal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow