View Single Post

Posted 2008-06-01, 04:29 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "Ok, so I had to pick up some things..."
My mom and sister left for the amazon for 11 days and left me with my step father. I spent most of the weekend at my friends house but when I got home my step father made my life hell. He won't let me eat dinner or do my HW and screamed at me for no particular reason. I went to get a drink of water before practicing my violin and HE came into the kitchen, started yelling at me and proceeded to throw me onto the grass and get in my face and yell. You need to remember that this is a almost 6 foot man who weighs like 250 pounds and I am a 5' 8" 100 pound fifteen year old. This has now ended in him leaving to go to dinner and I am at the house. Already called my dad to come and pick me up and take care of me for the rest of the time my mom is gone until someone is here to control the man, cuz I really can't. If that isn't a minor Grievance, I don't know what it. I think it deserves a major grievance thread all to itself.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin