Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2007-10-06, 01:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Unless your doctor is House."
I've probably seen every episode except the last one about 3 times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-06, 04:06 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I've probably seen every episode..."
It's a really awesome show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-07, 03:49 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Oddly, you just described my life,..."
This may not seem like much, but I just did a speech on how to sleep well. I found out that you don't sleep well unless you sleep when you're actually tired/sleepy. If you spend 5-10 minutes or more to get to sleep, you should get up and read a book, or do something to help you sleep and turn off your mind/wear it out. I also found out that you're supposed to have a regular sleep pattern. If you don't, it'll be just like antibiotics. You won't get you're full rest potential. I used to have sleep problems in high school. I would get home from a soccer game, be tired as shit, sleep 1130-4, then be re-energized and not know what to do. It helped me get papers done, but what else am I supposed to do? I still thought I was cheating myself of sleep, but maybe my body learned to live on 4-5 hours of sleep unless I was exhausted. And tonite I passed out around 2, and then woke up now about 430 and I feel sober as a bone, and I can't sleep. Weird. Oh well, as for my advice, take it or leave it. It was a pretty well informed speech.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-07, 03:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's a really awesome show."
I like the way he ducks and dives around hospital policy and doesn't really get penalized for it. And I am surprised in the new season that they haven't shown him popping his pain medication like he usually does. Cameron is also more attractive without blonde hair, by the way. House just makes my Tuesdays a little bit better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven