Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2004-08-25, 10:02 PM in reply to hitmanx's post starting "i still recommend sports though,..."
If you can't motivate yourself you need to wake your ass up and stop feeling sorry for yourself, like I did this year. There is no bull shit about it. If you have an IQ anywhere above 90 (even George W. Bush has that) than you CAN get good grades. Getting good grades for 75% of people is a CHOICE, nigga. Get off D2. You need a wakeup call. I've been like you since I was born, but this year, I am kicking ass hardcore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-08-26, 07:34 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "If you can't motivate yourself you need..."
Thanks you guys. You guys all helped out. If its okay with the admins, can you guys keep this thread up for a week or so, so that I may look back on it a few times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-08-26, 08:05 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "Thanks you guys. You guys all helped..."
No one is about to close it. I would certainly like to know how you are doing in the next few weeks. Good job, and dropping D2 is one of the best things you can do!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-26, 09:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No one is about to close it. I would..."
Bah, whats up with the hating on D2. I play the game and do good in school, its all about where your priorities are. If you think that D2 is the reason you aren't getting your homework done then quit the game. But, more than likely its that you just don't want to do your homework; and are using D2 as an excuse for you to not do your homework. But getting rid of the game will only allow something else to take priority over your homework.

Maybe you should try setting aside like the first hour from when you get home from school to do your homework, and for that time just work on it. Do nothing else, force yourself to get it completly done. Then you have the whole night free to do whatever you want. Also playing a sport can help because this will help to structure your time so you don't just keep putting things off.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-26, 09:45 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Bah, whats up with the hating on D2. I..."
Well, what I did was went cold turkey with D2 for about 2 months. Then, I went back and I didn't want to play it every waking moment. Worked wonders for me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Grin
Posted 2004-08-28, 01:33 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "That's true. I do my homework in my..."
tokill.ace said:
That's true. I do my homework in my free time in school or when my teacher is giving a lecture.
isnt that like, dangerous? ahh man, it had the wrong quote, it was supposed to be about the ten pepsi's thing

Last edited by w00t.ace; 2004-08-28 at 04:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
w00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenw00t.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

w00t.ace

Posted 2004-08-28, 02:03 PM in reply to w00t.ace's post starting "isnt that like, dangerous? :weird: ahh..."
See, my teacher, Mrs. N, shes psycho. She looks at me all the time and she sees me doing my homework, but she doesnt care. She's really psycho though because she says all these really stupid things and then laughs at them. Complete idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-28, 02:19 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "See, my teacher, Mrs. N, shes psycho...."
I think she likes you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign