Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2004-04-26, 02:54 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "The only reason I remember the exact..."
Fuck the Skins and fuck Portis!

Hey, wait a minute... You're a Cincy Bengals fan..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-26, 03:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Fuck the Skins and fuck Portis! ;) ..."
Titusfied said:
Fuck the Skins and fuck Portis!

Hey, wait a minute... You're a Cincy Bengals fan..
Lol I am NOT a Bengals fan. I just live here in God forsaken Cincinnati. I am from D.C. originally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-04-26, 03:04 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "Lol I am NOT a Bengals fan. I just live..."
Oh, well fuck both of those teams!!!! Eagles pwn j00!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-26, 04:34 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Oh, well fuck both of those teams!!!! ..."
Titusfied said:
Oh, well fuck both of those teams!!!! Eagles pwn j00!!!!
Shut your nigger ass mouths.

And don't diss Cincy, either of you. We have the Bengals! The Reds! Fucking Awesome ribs, Graters ice cream (Oprah flies it in just so her fat ass can have it in chicago, it has to be good), SKYLINE CHILI (to anyone else who doesn't live here it is disgusting), a rivalry between the East side and the dirty West side, a exceptional importance placed on where you went to highschool, AND THE ZOO!!! (not the cincinnati Zoo, the ghetto in Over the Rhine ) did I mention the Bengals!!??!?!?!

Sorry, I just love my city.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-26, 04:35 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Shut your nigger ass mouths. And..."
Oh and on a more on topic note, I don't think it is a loss of virginity.

The real question is, have you lost your virginity (as a chick) if you've been raped? I say definitely no, which depending on how you think, opens up the possibility of Jesus being an illegitmate child.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-26, 05:00 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Oh and on a more on topic note, I don't..."
That is a question I have asked myself... you are not the one chosing to lose your purity, so you as the person are pure, but you had sex. I say you are not a virgin, but still have the quality of a virgin(in the pure sense)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-04-26, 05:20 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "That is a question I have asked..."
Na I would not consider oral a form of sex but still it is a half decent solution for teens who cant get hold of condoms due to suspicion. I wana oral with this uber hot skater chick at my school but every time we try and get together she brings one of her fagg goth friends...GAY
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-26, 05:37 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Oh and on a more on topic note, I don't..."
Yes, you've lost your virginity, IMO, even if you are raped. Its not the purity, rather its the penis in her vagina aspect... The only thing controversial with rape, other than the obvious, is situations that involve abortion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-26, 06:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Heh, I don't remember the date I lost..."
Titusfied said:
Heh, I don't remember the date I lost mine, but I do remember the age. 18... No offense, but I highly doubt you lost your virginity yet, seeing your pic and all..
That's basically what I was implying, but Sov didn't quite grasp it. It's okay though, buddy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-04-26, 06:43 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post starting "The only reason I remember the exact..."
I believe it is a form of sex, maybe not sexual intercourse, but anything that provides sexual pleasure is a form of sex. even masturbation. Anyone agree?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oreo

Posted 2004-04-26, 06:46 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, you've lost your virginity, IMO,..."
Titusfied said:
Yes, you've lost your virginity, IMO, even if you are raped. Its not the purity, rather its the penis in her vagina aspect... The only thing controversial with rape, other than the obvious, is situations that involve abortion.
What about people that think they go to hell if they lose their virginity? S.O.L. or an exception?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-26, 07:59 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "What about people that think they go to..."
How hard is it to get a condom go to a gas station with a quarter, and bam.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-26, 08:13 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "How hard is it to get a condom go to a..."
Heh, isnt it funny that the word sex is implyied in the title. If it wasnt it could be some other form of oral, in that case we all know that oral is sex.
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-26, 09:13 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "What about people that think they go to..."
Well, if they think they go to hell for having sex, I'm sure they don't have sex. As far as those people getting raped, I'm sure that would be an exception. They still would have lost their virginity, but it was just against their own will, so they probably get "redeemed" or what ever they want to call it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-26, 09:31 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, if they think they go to hell for..."
If it involves another person and makes you jizz, it's sex. In fact I even consider (self) masturbation to be sex.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-04-26, 09:48 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "If it involves another person and makes..."
So you think hand jobs means loss of virginity?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-04-26, 11:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "So you think hand jobs means loss of..."
Absolutely. Engaging in any form of sex constitutes a loss of sexual purity. The textbook definiton of "virginity" is "a state of purity" not "an unbroken hymen." To engage in any form of sexual contact with another human is to dissolve one's sexual purity.

I don't believe for a second that a girl that has had anal sex, has masturbated for her boyfriend with a cucumber, has engaged in fellatio upon a horse and has been shat on by a midget, but hasn't had sexual intercourse is still a virgin.

I don't say these things as some form of condescending finger-wavery. If you've engaged in sexual acts, you are no longer pure, therefore no longer a virgin.

If you've been raped, that's not the same thing. There was no lust or desire in the heart of the victim, therefore there is no loss of purity. A loss of purity is derived from the conscientious decision to engage in sexual acts with another human being.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-27, 12:11 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Absolutely. Engaging in any form of..."
So if a guy rubs a girls you know, then she lost her virginity I guess.... I dont agree, dont care what dictionary says... I mean ain't wasnt in the dictionary but now is, its up to the people to decide what a definition is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-04-27, 12:22 AM in reply to Acer's post starting "So if a guy rubs a girls you know, then..."
It depends entirely upon what you deem "sexual acts". If anal sex is a "sexual act" to you, then it constitutes a loss of virginity. If rubbing up against a girl is a "sexual act" in your opinion, then it constitutes a loss of virginity. I don't consider two people dirty dancing in a nightclub a sexual act, therefore, there is no loss of virginity. My grandmother, however, would probably think differently.

Acer said:
I dont agree, dont care what dictionary says...its up to the people to decide what a definition is.
The standard definition of "virginity" is a "state of purity". An individual person decides for themselves how to implement a definition, but individual people do not decide what the definiton of a word is. You can apply "state of purity" however you want. If you don't consider anal sex a "sexual act" then, in your opinion, there is no loss of virginity. However, if anal sex is sexual to you, the there is most certainly a loss of virginity.

Acer said:
I mean ain't wasnt in the dictionary but now is
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. "Ain't" is a slang term that was recently added to the dictionary. It now has a set-in-stone definition. The term "virginity" already has a definiton. You can't just change the definition of the word to suit your personal needs. You can use the definiton however you wish, you can apply that definition in any way you see fit. But, you can't just say that the definiton of virginity is "hasn't had vaginal intercourse yet." The definiton of virginity is a "state of purity". If you consider a five-person gangbang with no vaginal penetration to not be a sexual act, then in your opinion, there is no loss of virginity. I, however, disagree with you, and would consider that to be a ridiculous opinion to have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-27, 01:14 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "It depends entirely upon what you deem..."
I used that to point out definitions are by the people... I mean I even put a .... to seperate it for you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer