Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post problem joining shard
Posted 2003-11-29, 12:26 PM
Well i have a problem client opens but it stays grey i cannot type user name and password and also i forgot user name and password is there a way to find them back ?
i was X-Obsoleete-X on this shard
*You are now Obsolete*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Obsoleete is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenObsoleete is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Obsoleete

Posted 2003-11-29, 12:30 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
I also noticed that you had changed map so im wondering if i still have my house lol vendor and vanqs shits ....
*You are now Obsolete*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Obsoleete is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenObsoleete is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Obsoleete

Posted 2003-11-29, 12:37 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
your account was not logged into in the last 30 days so it got deleted with the others and your stuff was layed out at the bank with the others for us to pick through.

The reason you cannot login is that UO now has a intellectual retinal scan and when you try to login it can tell your IQ is around 63, because of your IQ being below the level of mildy retarded you are not allowed to access it.

Take care.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kali is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKali is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kali

Posted 2003-11-29, 12:40 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
So u say im dumb and ur all wrong this aint my problem its not that i cant log its that client wont move once i open it it freezes now before u just walk around and trash talk u should use ur head and make sure ur not saying dumb things to wrong people ! and if my accnt has been deleted well thats not a problem i can make another rly fast i just need to LOG on shard you retarded Moron . ( Dumah u got to much time to loose rofl)
*You are now Obsolete*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Obsoleete

Posted 2003-11-29, 12:51 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
read your last post again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kali is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKali is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kali

Posted 2003-11-29, 01:29 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
aside from what trash talker Kali says, have you updated yer client to OSI current? (By connecting too the OSI patch thing and getting all up-to-daye) trust me its fun, give it a try if you havent then try to re-log into the world, also try re-setting all patches in UOG (sure you know how to do this) if you still have prbs after all this, then im cluelss as to what can be done
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-11-29, 01:30 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
I suggest making sure you are running UOG 1.8+ and that you fully patch to OSI's UO client verison 4.0.1a then in UOG unbder setting hit Redownload public list, now remove Acropolis from you faves and re-add it from the public list. This should force you to download all the needed patches. Please let me know if this didn't fix your problem.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-11-29, 01:31 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
how dare you reply with somthing better worded then me at the same time!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-11-29, 02:12 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
Heh :P

btw, welcome back Obso.

I'm breaking the limit inside you, stop begging someone to hide you. I'm breaking the limit inside you, don't run away, bring it on straight to me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Majere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMajere is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Majere

Posted 2003-11-29, 02:20 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
Nobody ever appreciates my jokes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kali

Posted 2003-11-29, 02:29 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
Kali said:
Nobody ever appreciates my jokes.
Try harder next time :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kidagakash

Posted 2003-11-29, 10:10 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
side note:
I will no longer be removing accounts after 30 days of them not playing.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Majere

Posted 2003-11-29, 10:46 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
Yay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pervez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPervez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pervez

Posted 2003-11-30, 05:35 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
Thx Majere :O) ima try what you said and im happy to be back (if it works)
*You are now Obsolete*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Obsoleete

Posted 2003-11-30, 05:38 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
k so lets see .
I am using Uog 1.8 and i tried to patch uo client and it said as follow:
Connecting to patch server 159.153.197.91:8888
Connected to patch server
Diverting to 159.153.226.9:8888
Connecting to patch server 159.153.226.9:8888
Connected to patch server
Reading message
Displaying message
Done displaying message
Exchanging version information with patch server
Received file name "gold_win32_4-0-0o.rtp" of length 356236
Received file name "gold_win32_4-0-0o.pat" of length 17
Getting required files
Sending request for file "gold_win32_4-0-0o.rtp" of size 356236
Receiving "gold_win32_4-0-0o.rtp"
Reading file "gold_win32_4-0-0o.rtp" of size 356236 as file name "patch\gold_win32_4-0-0o.rtp"
Error writing file
Error receiving "gold_win32_4-0-0o.rtp"
Error during session
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

Also i dont know how Uog Works since i never had to add any shards on My servers list since my bro did so i never had to learn how ! i also have no idea how to remove it
*You are now Obsolete*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Obsoleete

Posted 2003-11-30, 05:45 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
Its alright dont ask me how but i made it and as predicted by O GODLY flammer big trash talker Kali accnt was deleted

BUT thats all fine
*You are now Obsolete*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Obsoleete

Posted 2003-11-30, 05:51 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
Tell you what to show that im only 99% asshole and not 100% if I do decide not to come back ill give you a bunch of shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kali

Posted 2003-12-01, 03:05 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
oh well if u say so lol ...... anyways i barely play uo anymore but i mean its all welcome since i lost all i had i wotn have to work liek crazy
*You are now Obsolete*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Obsoleete

Posted 2003-12-01, 03:31 PM in reply to Obsoleete's post "problem joining shard"
well I havent played here in like 2 weeks not for any certain reason just got bored with uo I play cards online for money and usually when I am waiting for a game I check the forums. Ill let you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kali