Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Build orders
Posted 2002-11-06, 05:19 AM
Anyone got any godly build orders.....I havent played SC in around 8months but i could say i was an exceptional player in those times......played no money maps i play 1v1 learnt my leet micro and keyboard skillz and also team play.

Tell me ur build orders for 1v1,2v2 i also have sum LEE7 replays which im sure noone has.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-06, 05:57 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
What race?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-06, 10:29 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Any race i just wanna see ppls types of build orders that work great for 2v2 and also buildz for 1v1....i know u cant exactly follow exactly every build order to the last.....just starting off....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-07, 07:20 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
1v1... not hard... for terran

4 supply build scv
5 supply build scv
6 supply build scv
7 supply build scv
8 build depot @ choke
9 build scv
10 build racks
12 build refinary with the scv that made supply
13 make scv
14 make scv
15 make factory
16 make mac shop
17 make starport
18 control tower
Depot
depot
2 tanks
sige mode... then drop tanks.. for backup go all gol
it works.. i do this all the time, ownz in ladder games.(if you can do it fast enough)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-11-17, 03:56 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Build a ton of photon cannons a Gateways or Stargates.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2002-11-17, 07:23 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Quote:
Originally posted by Gladius
Build a ton of photon cannons a Gateways or Stargates.
noob?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-11-17, 08:44 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Photon cannons suck horribly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-20, 12:12 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Quote:
Originally posted by DarkestFears

noob?
LOL u must be really crapping at the game. If you have a ton of photon cannons its really sweet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2002-11-21, 06:28 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
your a money map noooooob
stupid noobs. -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-11-21, 06:49 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Quote:
Originally posted by Gladius

LOL u must be really crapping at the game. If you have a ton of photon cannons its really sweet.
Dont worry about it Gladius, on money maps you can do that. On normal maps it wouldnt work nearly as well. And the problem with photon cannons are that 3-4 carriers could take out 25 of them, and they arnt very powerful. They are mostly good for a light defense on the perimiter of the base.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-21, 03:15 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
I'm to lazy to make a map and noone makes any non money maps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gladius

Posted 2002-11-21, 04:07 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Well, there is the normal maps that you can use.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-21, 04:28 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Gladius... there are tonnes of non money map games, you just aren't trying to find them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-11-21, 05:43 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
sclegacy.com LOOK AT THE MAPS RETARD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-11-21, 07:30 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Hmmm...build order stratgy guide seems quite useful. Someone make a good build order guide in a new post and I will sticky the post.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-11-21, 07:55 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
[EDIT:] A whole build order posted on new thred.

Last edited by Pekson; 2002-11-21 at 08:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-22, 08:55 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Quote:
Originally posted by BMS-IcE-
Gladius... there are tonnes of non money map games, you just aren't trying to find them.
I just dont enjoy those maps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gladius

Posted 2002-11-23, 12:39 AM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
Where do ppl here play? U guys should play at Aus-1 server just reply if u want me to put a link to the site where u can download the server connecter.........In that server there arent many newbs everyone there mostly plays hunters and lost temple NO MONEY MAPS!!!

Thats the place where u get gosu ^-^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson

Posted 2002-11-23, 02:55 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
i play east, id like to 1v1 you sometime you sound pretty good =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-11-23, 06:43 PM in reply to Pekson's post "Build orders"
east...my cd key is muted in east -_- just play aus-1 server itts l337
over there man i havent played for 6 months but i'll try my best if both of us meet ^-^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pekson