Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question Offbeat Chars
Posted 2002-10-28, 11:50 AM
I am getting so freekin bored with LOD that I am making odd character builds just for laughs. My Javassin is pretty damn good lol, but she will never be able to get thru hell alone.

Anyway what I would like to try next is a Paladin Archer, has anyone ever made a viable one? Any advice would be welcome.

Doofus
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-28, 04:48 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
make a amazon with naj's staff. It's pretty cool. You can teleport and you do like 300 damage..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-28, 05:15 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
My weirdest char ever was a barb with 2 baranars. Not too odd, but thats as far as Ive gone. Heh.
A Paladin Archer sounds fun with Fanat and a WF(or Ith even though I hate Ith) for fun.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-10-28, 05:25 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
i had pally archer once... but couldn't get godly enough stuff for it to rock
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-10-28, 05:29 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
Actually I think a barb with Naj's staff would work better than a zon..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-28, 07:27 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
make a melee sorc or a melee necro or a throw barb
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-28, 08:28 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
Melee Sorc sounds fun.
With Enchant & Shiver Armor maybe you'd be good enough to do some hell acts.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-10-28, 10:18 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
im gettin ready to make a Throw barb

40/15IAS gaze 160/60 ias balrog skin
40/15 IAS storm
cruel ghost glaive of eviscartion

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-29, 06:11 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
lol make a throw sorce that would be funny...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-10-29, 10:13 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
How about a throw pally with fanat?? I didnt think of that!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-29, 10:16 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
Only problem with that is that you only get one hand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-10-29, 08:39 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
o ya.... well, then make like a bowa sorce that would b funny too

with like 10 100 psn charms lol that would kill specially with wf on it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-10-31, 02:02 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
I always liked the melee necro/sorc thing, And actually, a melee necro at low level is a good dueler.. but.. Only at a low level, lol

Owned a level 18 barb at level 10 on my necro once, was pretty cool, wasn't even in very good items.

Too bad i can't make a pally wear 2 shields, thats be fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Reltach is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenReltach is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Reltach

Posted 2002-10-31, 04:32 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
What about a druid with a bow now thats pretty off beat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-10-31, 10:26 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
Is multi shot ever spawned as a charge on jewelry or bows??? Or guided arrow??

I have seen freezing arrow on bows and I seem to recall seeing multi shot on bows but never jewelry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-11-27, 10:57 PM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
my friend made a bowapally once... it used holy shock and some crappy bow because he was a newb but it actually wasnt that bad... for his first char
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue13

Posted 2002-11-28, 03:45 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
Quote:
Originally posted by Doofus_AW
Is multi shot ever spawned as a charge on jewelry or bows??? Or guided arrow??

I have seen freezing arrow on bows and I seem to recall seeing multi shot on bows but never jewelry.
I have seen multi-shot charged gloves... But its like every other charged skill its always like lvl 1-3 and pretty much useless.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-28, 07:45 AM in reply to Doofus_AW's post "Offbeat Chars"
Try a singing barb .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee