Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post strats
Posted 2002-10-26, 09:25 AM
if u got any good strats u would like to share with anyone, and they ahve a worked a number of times not just once, post them here

2 v 2

be ne and orc

orc techs fast, and ne get bout 5 hunts to fend off attakcers, orc needs to build 2 towers in base to protect, after 5 hunts, ne techs to tier 2 and starts to mass druids of the claw (bears), get to tier 3 so u can learn bear form, the orc mass doctors and shamans, tot ake out air units and bloodlust and heal the bears, doing this strat me and partner st arted off 10-1

i know t his isnt numbered or really in depth but i had to mkae it quick

tell me what u think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-10-26, 10:49 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
Quote:
Originally posted by Radzkull
5 hunts

2 towers
I could literally kill both of you with like 8 footmen..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-26, 12:50 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
lol... hey play me sometime, i am totaly the best War3 player in this forum. I would like to desimate your ego. Also... you couldnt kill that with 8 footman, even with defend, footies just walk slow. Towers are there for one reason, to shoot at the objects, like the battle goes on. You gonna go up like idiot and attack towers? while army die to their heros, or what not.

Ok Radzkull... if you gonna go for bears, then dont go for hunts.. 2v2 arent long games. Instead get an AP up fast. Then tech, adn get 2 AOL, and get dryads, then bears. So you have tank units, and thne ranged units. You gotta be carfeull though.
Headhunter $160 Grunt $235 Taruen $325, Beating a level 50, Pricless
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Almata is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlmata is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Almata

Posted 2002-10-26, 02:10 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
lol grav, that trust me we have been rushed beforre and only failed once, to human undead rush

well give me another strat for 2 v 2 grav? even tho i know most of em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Radzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRadzkull is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Radzkull

Posted 2002-10-26, 03:34 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
Quote:
Originally posted by Almata
lol... hey play me sometime, i am totaly the best War3 player in this forum. I would like to desimate your ego. Also... you couldnt kill that with 8 footman, even with defend, footies just walk slow. Towers are there for one reason, to shoot at the objects, like the battle goes on. You gonna go up like idiot and attack towers? while army die to their heros, or what not.

Ok Radzkull... if you gonna go for bears, then dont go for hunts.. 2v2 arent long games. Instead get an AP up fast. Then tech, adn get 2 AOL, and get dryads, then bears. So you have tank units, and thne ranged units. You gotta be carfeull though.
I was making a point, albiet not a very serious one. My point is that his strategy is highly flawed because

1) .. 5 hunts. 2 towers. RIGHT.

2) Bears. Period.

3) Mass spellcasters doesn't work well anymore, they were nerfed damage-wise.

Quote:
i am totaly the best War3 player in this forum. I would like to desimate your ego.
Good job.

Quote:
Also... you couldnt kill that with 8 footman, even with defend, footies just walk slow. Towers are there for one reason, to shoot at the objects, like the battle goes on. You gonna go up like idiot and attack towers? while army die to their heros, or what not.
My ally would also have units..... so you would die, simple.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-26, 05:33 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
i agree with u on one point, but now a days most people r stupid and dont even scout and not many rush anymore, and i usually get the hutns not just to defend but to creep with our heroes

and yes the dmg was nerfed, but also i have not seen for a while one person on opposing team just mass fliers

and yes i know this is not full proof cuz we only used this until 10 wins and we ran into decent opponents

ive heard good things bout your skills in wc3 so i know that u know what your talkin bout

now lets ge tback on topic and, people post some good strats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Radzkull

Posted 2002-10-26, 06:49 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
Quote:
Originally posted by Almata
i am totaly the best War3 player in this forum. I would like to desimate your ego.
I gotta see you play... because what you have been keep saying doesn't prove anything... Sure, I can say that I'm the best in the world, but would you believe it until you actually viewed one of my game?:P

Save a replay of one of your best wins in solo and post it here... so that everyone can see what you truly have as your skill. Don't disappoint the fellow Zelaron members. Good luck, have fun, and DON'T FORGET TO SAVE A REPLAY, hehe.

Last edited by I)ark_Phoenix; 2002-10-26 at 06:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-26, 10:23 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
Ok, ill save a replay of me rapeing a newb level 20 in solo. Ill try to start solo up again, lately I have been doing all AT, got a 3 v 3 team that owns all :-) beat 5 top 100 teams last night.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Almata is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAlmata is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Almata

Posted 2002-10-27, 05:59 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
we gotta take a break from ffas and at soon, once i get to at least 500 rank in ffa im gonna start solo again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Radzkull

Posted 2002-10-27, 08:04 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
What can you do in FFA?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-10-27, 10:17 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
FFA, means Free For All, you do what you want. You attack who you want, you lie you cheat, you expand the most, you win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Almata

Posted 2002-10-27, 10:44 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
Wow...cool, it's like gamble ehh? I probably will try that on my "TESTING-ACCOUNT"
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-10-27, 11:07 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
FFA isn't that easy just to tell you... you JUST might have the luck to draw in everyone to your base and get you killed first lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-27, 11:28 AM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
im 6-1 right now and the loss came because i got disconnected at begin of game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Radzkull

Posted 2002-11-16, 01:27 PM in reply to Radzkull's post "strats"
i thought people were going to post strats??? anyway wheres that replay you promised Almata???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
twotasty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentwotasty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

twotasty