Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Cocaine Plant
Posted 2002-10-23, 07:48 PM
Someone in my ecconomics class had a newspaper article the other day. There's a country in South America that produces more than half the world's cocaine supply. During the Clinton administration, the US offered to pay the X huge amount of money to stop growing cocaine. They didn't stop, but (I *think*) they took the money anyway. Recently we (Bush? Oh hell I don't know. The article damn well may have said "we" for all I know) decided to go fumigate and destroy their crop.

That brought up a question in my mind. What does a cocaine plant look like? Dictionary.com defines cocaine as,

"A colorless or white crystalline alkaloid, C17H21NO4, extracted from coca leaves, sometimes used in medicine as a local anesthetic especially for the eyes, nose, or throat and widely used as an illicit drug for its euphoric and stimulating effects."

So I looked up coca and here is what it had:

"1. Any of certain Andean evergreen shrubs or small trees of the genus Erythroxylum, especially E. coca, whose leaves contain cocaine and other alkaloids.
2. The dried leaves of such a plant, chewed by people of the Andes for a stimulating effect and also used for extraction of cocaine and other alkaloids. "

So.. what does an E. coca look like?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-23, 07:57 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
like a bush that is around 3 feet tall
it has small leaves that have a matted color

i know this kuz last year my fucked up geography teacher spent 2 six weeks on it (in the course syllabus it said 2 weeks total...)
so i know lots about cocaine..lol
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-10-24, 12:22 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
Crazy-ass donut with eyes...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-24, 06:01 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
if you know what soy bean plants look like Coca is kinda like that but taller about 4-5' tall

they would be able to pick out the crop because
in Columbia theres mostly mountains covered in raiinforests
other than banana and coffee which are pretty easy to spot
coca would be the only other thing cultivated where there is no rain forest

(or someshit)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-10-24 at 06:04 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-24, 08:17 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
exactly
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-10-24, 10:47 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
To convert a coca plant into powder cocaine is a long process that goes like this:
First you pick the leaves and press them into a large steel tub about 3x5 feet square and a foot deep, you then fill this tub with kerosene or a similar product (even gasoline), you then mash the whole goo down constantly either with presses or some poor bastard peasants feet. After doing this for some time you will have about 2 inches of white paste in the bottom of your tub. You then put a large weighted piece of wood or metal on this and allow it to dry. The end result is about a one inch thick layer of pure uncut cocaine (takes about 6 weeks). Pinkish white if kerosene was used and more brownish white if gasoline was used.

Dont try this at home

Last edited by Doofus_AW; 2002-10-24 at 12:39 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-24, 03:16 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
I think it was colombia....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-10-24, 05:11 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
Colombia or Peru
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-24, 06:12 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
sounds like a lot of work for a pile of money......oh, wait.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-10-24, 06:16 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
Wow that was CLEVER.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-24, 06:22 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
it was? I didnt think so, actually
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDKWicked is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DKWicked

Posted 2002-10-25, 07:25 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
Quote:
Originally posted by Doofus_AW
To convert a coca plant into powder cocaine is a long process that goes like this:
First you pick the leaves and press them into a large steel tub about 3x5 feet square and a foot deep, you then fill this tub with kerosene or a similar product (even gasoline), you then mash the whole goo down constantly either with presses or some poor bastard peasants feet. After doing this for some time you will have about 2 inches of white paste in the bottom of your tub. You then put a large weighted piece of wood or metal on this and allow it to dry. The end result is about a one inch thick layer of pure uncut cocaine (takes about 6 weeks). Pinkish white if kerosene was used and more brownish white if gasoline was used.

Dont try this at home
ether... much cleaner to precess it with

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-25, 09:13 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
ether is not used to much anymore... I guess even coke lords are trying to maximize their profits lol. I havent seen any clean white ether processed coke for a couple of years. Not that Ive been looking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-25, 09:22 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
Well, it would explain your original messed up avatar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-10-25, 09:30 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
Man, everyone busts on that avatar lol, I still think it was kind of creepy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-26, 01:30 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
Quote:
Originally posted by Doofus_AW
ether is not used to much anymore... I guess even coke lords are trying to maximize their profits lol. I havent seen any clean white ether processed coke for a couple of years. Not that Ive been looking.
i just got a gram of some white not too long ago it wasn't stepped on too bad and it was pure white..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-28, 02:52 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
I once got an ounce of the nicest pink flake you ever saw! It was so uncut you could slice it with a butter knife (it even had a bug in it lol) none of the shitty side effects either

Man I want some now lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-10-28, 04:07 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
I knew a guy who messed with some columbians guys and he gave me 98%purity coke...That was the best shit i've tried, just think about it, most cocaine sold is around 40-50%pure...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-10-28, 04:17 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
bad drug abusers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2002-10-28, 04:34 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post "Cocaine Plant"
Hehe I actually havent used it in years, I saw a lot of good friends flush their lives down the toilet back in the late 80`s mid 90`s.

It can really fuck you up bad,

Dont try it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Doofus_AW