Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post best duel sword
Posted 2002-10-06, 01:30 AM
what is the best dueling type of sword for diferent clvl
i.e. clvl 18?
clvl 20?
clvl 25?
clvl 40?

I saw some sword at clvl req 49 cruel eth..... man that thing did 580+ 2h dmge... forgot what type tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ForEverMakin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenForEverMakin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ForEverMakin

Posted 2002-10-06, 02:50 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
the best sword depends on your setup forget anything under lvl 70 dont worry about those things best legit sword would be a
290+% ccb of quickness with 3 sockets
socketed with eth and 2 40/15 max jewels or ohms
easiest to get and still very good would be a
fury balrog blade

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-06, 02:52 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
ith ccb all the way
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-10-06, 04:43 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
ccb= cruel collusus blade
how would you ith a magical item.....
and im not encoragin ith swords

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-06, 08:28 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
You get it white then ith it - fury is.. 3 sockets right? - (back when you could still ith stuff) then take the stuff out and then put a few 40/15's in it. If it put it over 300%ed, would it say Cruel below the Ith tag?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-10-07, 09:45 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
no
1: cruel is a magical item
2: you cannot make a runeword with a magical item
3: the % ed does not make it cruel the cruel makes it 300% ed
4: more? im too lazy

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-08, 12:31 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
lol good luck finding a non-duped Creul Collosus Blade of Quickness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-08, 07:55 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
i dunno a/b u guys but i like fbb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-10-09, 03:56 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
Qusetion still not answered.....
Original question was which swords are good for diferent lvls.
The ith stuff dont interest me, or any other hacked $hit.
I like ccboq and eth furybb with ethohmohm (40/15 not available in HC like it is in SC)
Howerver i was hoping there will b expersts on other swords for lower Clvls.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ForEverMakin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenForEverMakin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ForEverMakin

Posted 2002-10-09, 04:10 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
umm... hehe just look on diabloii.net, check out the shit swords then add up math and add on 300%... their u will have the clvl req on the sword it shows, and do the math and you will figure out which is best for what lvl... i dont think any of us care about clvl 18 req swords ect... for me, i dont, i only care about the best, which is cboq socketed eth 40/15 40/15, and second best is fury bb
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-10-10, 04:03 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
hmm low lvl swords cruel ancient swords can be nice for lvl 40's

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-11, 05:49 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
hey you know what? shit happens? i typed it wrong, WHY U BE SO HARD ON MEH!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2002-10-11, 06:35 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
Quote:
Originally posted by -=Rico-GP=-
hey you know what? shit happens? i typed it wrong, WHY U BE SO HARD ON MEH!!
must have been in a bad mood sry man

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-12, 10:23 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
or you could have been stoned off your ass...
i still think CCBoQ is awesome so if u can get a good one thats clean (then its not duped most likely) then puta 40/15 in it and your set
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGuitarShredder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-12, 10:23 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
lmfao im a charmed sexy witch now =P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-12, 10:24 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
aw it changed back to the imp emperor damnit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GuitarShredder

Posted 2002-10-13, 05:55 PM in reply to ForEverMakin's post "best duel sword"
you can get banned for triple/quadruple posting (i think)
and yea a very high% ccbq is a very good sword
i like the ias version with 2x 40/15 ias's in it cuz i like to concentrate duel too
but i personally wouldnt like to 40/15 max them id rather ohm because it brings up min dmg more
min dmg is usually more effective

when i find another ith method im gonna make the sickest 1 hand wepon i can think of
ith ethereal scourge (honor) 2 40/15 ias's 2 40/10 min dmg eth
but a nicely socketed ith silence zerker would do more dmg but for some reason i want to be the only person with that scourge

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-10-13 at 05:57 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome