Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post sweet huh?
Posted 2002-10-05, 09:42 AM
I had a friend rush my sorc through norm, nm, AND hell in one day, she was lvl 11 when she beat diablo in hell. Now to lvl up! I have a question, how come when I was like lvl 11 and started doing hell cows I lvled up soooooo fast, now that I am lvl 20 I lvl up slow, and whenever I reach lvl 25 I start lvling fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-10-05, 10:26 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "sweet huh?"
i went to hell cows as lvl 5, it takes long time to level, after u reach 30 u lvl hella fast in hell cow then when u reach 70 its slow again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-10-05, 02:53 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "sweet huh?"
it seems like its by the lvls but i think its the speed of the ppl who are killing cows for you

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-05, 02:56 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "sweet huh?"
I've noticed a slow down there also, I think it has something to do with your character level, and you don't get that much exp, because you just get your level 20 skills or something...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-10-05, 03:03 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "sweet huh?"
It is determined by your level. In classic, after level 78, cows do nothing for you really. Thats when people start doing chaos runs and getting loads of exp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-05, 03:08 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "sweet huh?"
it goes slower because your supposed to do ancients...

wtf is this? my little pony or some shit?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"