Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Hardest game in its hardest mode?
Posted 2002-09-14, 01:05 AM
Ok for all modern gaming systems and computers games from 1996 on, what is the hardest game set on its hardest mode and the easiest game set on its hard mode? And what game has the hardest last boss on hardest mode?

Hardest game on hardest mode for me is: Red Faction for PS2
Easiest game on hardest mode for me is: Metal Gear Solid 2 for PS2
Hardest last boss on hardest mode for me is: Phantasy Star Online for Dreamcast(offline mode)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-14, 01:44 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
Diablo 2= easiest hard mode (even though it was designed like that)

and hmm still thinking about the hardest hard mode, I am the type that plays a game on normal beats it then never touches it again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-14, 02:38 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
Try red faction on hardest mode... see how many seconds you last laugh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-14, 03:04 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
hmm I will but I am pretty good at that game there isn't anyone around here who can beat me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-14, 03:25 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyTAE
hmm I will but I am pretty good at that game there isn't anyone around here who can beat me
There first guard you come across after they the revolt starts will beat you heheh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-14, 04:35 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
Hardest = Max Payne
Easiest = Halo

I beat Halo pretty easy on hard but Max Payne took forever to beat on hard!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-14, 11:41 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
easiest game in all history has been dungeon siege
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-09-14, 07:17 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
hardest=max payne i'd have to agree
easiest= delta force: land warrior
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-09-15, 10:01 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
easiest game on hard: Ground Control

Hardest game on hard: RAIMBOW 6 ROGUE SPEAR! OUCH!!! its SO hard, u walk for a second, and u have this guy shooting u the first second they see you, then they shreik to alert EVERYONE on the map and they run towards you, you die in one or 2 shots depending on what armor you are wearing and BOOM you get the "MISSION FAILED" on your screen, thats whenyou give up and leave the computer and get a life until the game taunts you in your mind until you screw life and sit down in that chair again.!

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2002-09-15, 10:05 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
Easiest: Diablo 2

Hardest: Gmud. (On the 4th tier)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-09-15, 01:25 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
easiest game in all history has been dungeon siege
I got to 150 in one week without hacks. TOO easy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-15, 01:40 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
You guys are forgoting hardest LAST BOSS on hard mode =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-15, 09:02 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
Fine. Hardest Last boss on hard mode: Shredder in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for SNES... fucker has that flame shit, does a shitload of dmg in no time...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-09-15, 09:04 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
oh damn i forgot about Shredder... too bad thats prolly pre 1996
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-15, 09:31 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Hardest game in its hardest mode?"
Yeah, it's ghetto.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta