Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Soccer
Posted 2002-08-14, 05:41 PM
Yay! i made my school's soccer team. Doesn't look like i'll be starting, but i'm just glad i made it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-14, 07:38 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
lol i tried out for soccer varsity and dint make it coz they choose same team as last year, made jv but i quitted rather enjoy my afternoons than to play in jv
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-14, 09:22 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
I played soccer for.... 8 years and then I just quit last year. Its tooo.. boring for me nowadays. Im totally sick of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-08-14, 10:00 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
hockey is the best lol
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-14, 10:33 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
No baseball is hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-14, 10:39 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
Not a big fan of soccer, but congratulations, Mighty!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-15, 12:24 AM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
soccer is fun, but hockey is the funnest. its the most brutal and its fast paced, everybody gets in on the action.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-15, 01:37 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
soccer is life, the rest of sports are just for sissys
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-15, 02:32 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
Yeah lets see your ass hit a 90mph pitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-08-15, 02:37 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
or fight some mother fucker with a hockey stick in his hands.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-15, 04:31 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
Quote:
Originally posted by GravitonSurge
Yeah lets see your ass hit a 90mph pitch.
that sounds like anal rape. Try adding the bat in there somewhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-15, 05:21 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
LMFAO!

anyway good luck

we'll see you on the states
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-15, 07:58 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
by the way, our first scrimmige is tomorrow and i'll be in net. wish me luck! *yawn* must get sleep...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-16, 01:13 AM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
hope u stop lots... how is hockey for pussy's? every match i have im torn to shreds at the end... i get hit by people 2x my size going 40km/h at a weight of at least 180 most of them 240... hmm maybe i should quit junior B
only reason why i got accepted is because my 1337 tactics in defence and my overpowering scating speed
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-16, 02:15 AM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
How is RUGBY for sissies? ...I don't see how that could work.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-08-16, 09:06 AM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
Quote:
Originally posted by RoboticSilence
How is RUGBY for sissies? ...I don't see how that could work.
There we go some real sports Rugby and Football
I think it's weird how every where else in the world soccer is such a big thing but here it is pretty much nothing
only the Mexicans here really play it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-16, 01:36 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
you know, soccer is pasion, all other sports are for man-wannabe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-16, 03:52 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
Quote:
Originally posted by Knight-Rider
you know, soccer is pasion, all other sports are for man-wannabe
you can tell me that when you catch the football and you have me waiting to take you out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-16, 11:55 PM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
omg man think about it.... their is as much skill req in soccer as in all other spots... the thing is you have to deal with CONTACT which makes it 10x harder ex sports= football, rugbee, hockey ectr... their for u need to be more elite to play those sports...
i know exactlly what your gonn asay, oooh yeah u need good deeking and foot work for soccer, well hockey you need the same u need deeking aswell so ummm i think contact sports are 10x harder
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-17, 12:03 AM in reply to mightychicken's post "Soccer"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
omg man think about it.... their is as much skill req in soccer as in all other spots... the thing is you have to deal with CONTACT which makes it 10x harder ex sports= football, rugbee, hockey ectr... their for u need to be more elite to play those sports...
i know exactlly what your gonn asay, oooh yeah u need good deeking and foot work for soccer, well hockey you need the same u need deeking aswell so ummm i think contact sports are 10x harder
Yeah I am not trying to flame soccer or any other sport they are just my two favorites its really what your into doing and see my game is carnage pure rush of messing someone up on the field (sure you could do the same in soccer but the rules tend to limit that)
so I agree with you...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JohnnyTAE