Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Register Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes

 
Other characters?
Reply
Posted 2009-04-29, 09:05 AM
Are there any other besides the ones who are in the game. I mean unofficial that you can put into your diablo 2 folder as a mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzFooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz
 
 
Fooli
 



 
Reply
Posted 2009-04-29, 10:04 AM in reply to Fooli's post "Other characters?"
People used to use Jamellas and shit to fill their characters with weapons, and even back wayyyy back in the day there was a mod (can't remember the name) where you could change the models themselves, but they were crappy and underdeveloped.














Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
...
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences
 
 
D3V
 



 
Reply
Posted 2009-04-29, 11:50 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "People used to use Jamellas and shit to..."
D3V said: [Goto]
People used to use Jamellas and shit to fill their characters with weapons, and even back wayyyy back in the day there was a mod (can't remember the name) where you could change the models themselves, but they were crappy and underdeveloped.
oki
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzFooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz
 
 
Fooli
 



 
Reply
Posted 2009-04-29, 12:43 PM in reply to Fooli's post starting "oki :("
I'm sure there are item programs still floating around, if you would still be interested in that.














Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
...
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences
 
 
D3V
 



 
Reply
Posted 2009-04-29, 12:46 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm sure there are item programs still..."
I am interested =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzFooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz
 
 
Fooli
 



 
Reply
Posted 2009-04-29, 12:59 PM in reply to Fooli's post starting "I am interested =)"
Not sure if this works, but looks current.

http://www.diablo2.vipsystem.net/jamella.html














Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
...
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences
 
 
D3V
 



 
Reply
Posted 2009-04-29, 01:00 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Not sure if this works, but looks..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Not sure if this works, but looks current.

http://www.diablo2.vipsystem.net/jamella.html
ok will try it ty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzFooli enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz
 
 
Fooli
 
 

Bookmarks

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules [Forum Rules]
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
World Record Thread CrOnIc-KiLlA World Record Thread 47197 2015-12-11 10:35 AM
Fun Characters Titusfied Diablo I & II 7 2009-02-10 05:28 PM
RPG Cliches zeal311 General Gaming 23 2003-11-12 09:27 AM
1.10 Patch -Increadible Fixes zethilone Diablo I & II 10 2003-05-12 07:27 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:29 AM.
'Synthesis 2' vBulletin 3.x styles and 'x79' derivative
by WetWired the Unbound and Chruser
Copyright ©2002-2008 zelaron.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
This site is best seen with your eyes open.