Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

my rank

Posted 2002-07-22, 10:10 PM
i am trying to get high in the ladder i am geting kida good but not even close to xenn http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/data/PlayerProfile.aspx?PlayerName=otacon[kym]&Gateway=Azeroth that is my rank right now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-07-22, 11:10 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/da...eway= Azeroth
Thats me. I suck =/. But damn Xenn, I think you play dat game a tad bit too much =P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-07-23, 12:40 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
id be glad to compete with any of you, so long as i get a legit cd-key to play online (it says i have the wrong patch version yatta yatta although i have the right one yatta yatta)
i think ill play orc's unless its the most common races.

you guys should say the most common to least common races, so i know what to get good at on single player.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-07-24, 06:05 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/da...ewa y=Azeroth thats mine... i suck too but im getting better and better figuring out new strats each game and Xenn I agree with Hellmonkeys lol you play too much.

Last edited by I)ark_Phoenix; 2002-07-24 at 06:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-24, 06:12 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/da...ateway=Azeroth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-07-24, 06:16 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
you only play arranged?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-24, 06:21 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
I could play 1v1, but I usually play Arranged. I also spend a lot of time on Hero Arena..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-07-24, 07:11 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
yea i noticed... man every single game u enter its hero arena. I just played a team arranged game with xenn and we beat the other team really bad!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-24, 08:07 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
xenn is like always on it is funney shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
thatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenthatdude331 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

thatdude331

Posted 2002-07-24, 08:33 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
yea hehe, but i actually saw him leave bnet just few mins ago lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-24, 08:35 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
Orcs suck.. its now known as the tower tank race.

Or so.. me and my voice im my head call it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-07-24, 08:40 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
yea orcs DO suck (period) i first liked the Undeads... but i didnt really like em after few games and then i went with humans but after one game i didnt know which to play with night or humans but i chose night elves and im doing fine with them, they are fast and strong u cant ask for anything more.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-24, 08:41 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
oh no warIII made xenn crazy someone call the nut house heh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-07-28, 10:22 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
*runs to the phone starts explaining about the new disease on WC III

ok they'll be at xenn's house in 5 seconds....

Xenn are they there yet?

anyways... back on topic on RANKS... thank you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-28, 10:23 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
Quote:
Originally posted by Xenn
Orcs suck.. its now known as the tower tank race.

Or so.. me and my voice im my head call it.
you know orcs arent that bad... they rock with blood lust... i got wooped like 5 times cuz of bloody lust
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-07-28, 05:31 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
I think you jynxed me after we played I)ark! I've lost like 4-5 games after we played all those times!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-07-29, 08:29 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
my rank suck i keep lossing connection

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-07-29, 09:12 AM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
We lost that game after you left...

My rank kinda sucks too but it's alright, I am playing with these 3 people that are good so now I'm winning more games. I hate it when your allies are shitheads!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-07-30, 07:45 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
im getting betta and betta each day im winning 5 times more than losing .......................... WITH HUMANS i got 21 wins on humans and 12(i think) loss cuz of all the team arranged games we played and lost. After i get 25 wins on humans, im gonna start playing with the undeads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-08-07, 11:56 PM in reply to thatdude331's post "my rank"
everyone is talking about their fav race and elves seem to be the popular ones but elves SUCK sorry to have to be the bearer of bad news but they do... all they have is starfall, and huntresses... i would know, i play random 100% of the time, and i dread everytime i see a stupid tree and some balls of light on my screen... now if you're wondering what race i see is the best, it would have to be orc... the orc's are unbelieveable... they have 1 of the best air units (wyvern) the best spells (healing ward, blood lust) and obviously the strongest melee units... and any of you n00bs on this forum think you can handle me, bring it on... i'll put you in your place any day
http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/da...eway =Azeroth
that's me, all my games are team, but i had a 23 1v1 game winning streak on my first name, i'm ready for whoever steps up to the plate, just whisper me, i'm up for a challenge. orc's have the ability to tower rush and still kick ass rushing (grunts) mid game (grunts shaman) and late game (wyvern shaman) orc's are unbelieveable.

and |)ark_Phoenix, you're on every f*cking post, get a f*cking life... you're a n00b, stop talking like a vet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DEmoralizer. is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDEmoralizer. is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DEmoralizer.