Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Need a bit of help...
Posted 2008-04-10, 05:36 PM
Alright every time I turn on my computer, a little MSN bubble pops up and says that I need to verify my E-Mail address. (It's a Yahoo address) It's rather annoying so today I decided to click the bubble and have the directions explained to me on how to verify my E-mail.

It said:

So I look in my inbox, and there is no E-mail. I do some research on how to get another confirmation E-mail and I find a link from an MSN representative to retrieve a new E-mail.

( http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=655632 )

It leads me to a Windows Live login page, so I attempt to login with my yahoo address, but it says my password is incorrect. I try several passwords and then it brings me to a new page that says I need to confirm that this is actually my E-mail. So I click "Send Confirmation E-Mail" ..... I get nothing. So I do it again and I still get no E-Mail. So I hope for the whole "3rd times the charm" superstition and tried it a 3rd time. This time, it brought me to a page that said the server was having issues and I need to come back at a later time.

I then decide to call MSN Customer support, explain my problem and the guy seemed quite confused. (Not foreign either, oddly enough) He then told me it was impossible to log into MSN messenger without a hotmail account. So I'm like DUDE, I'm logged in RIGHT now, and it has my email at the top, ending in Yahoo.com.

He then tells me that it is impossible and I did something wrong.

Can anyone help me out?

Oh yeah, and it was the 'Canadian Support Line' .... Fuckin' Canadians
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-10, 06:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Need a bit of help..."
You bastards! Answer me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-04-10, 10:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "You bastards! Answer me!"
You could possibly diasble the bubble via the windows system utility config...Just an off chance to stop the annoying msg until you figure out an actual method to getting it done.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-04-10, 11:13 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "You could possibly diasble the bubble..."
I still need a fix for the problem though. >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-