Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Question Significant other?
Posted 2008-03-28, 07:59 AM
...Do you have one?

Yes, girlfriend of almost 2 years now, still somewhat happy, has been bumpy recently though, who knows how long it'll last, I had great ambition for us for a long time, and now it just seems to be in the "meh" stage.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]

Last edited by D3V; 2008-03-28 at 08:42 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-03-28, 08:27 AM in reply to D3V's post "Significant other?"
Are you asking if we have a significant other? If so, then no I don't have one at the moment. I did up until ~3 weeks ago. The reason she broke up with me? "All we do is party." That is somewhat true, but it's not like I didn't try and do other things. Wanna know what she got me for Christmas? A half gallon of Vodka.. We party too much yet you're promoting my drinking? Good logic!

Anyway, I'm better off without her. I've heard she's really heavy into pills now and I absolutely despise pillheads.

I've got a couple of options lined up, though. The future looks bright, my friends.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-28, 09:21 AM in reply to D3V's post "Significant other?"
Going on three years now, still strong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-28, 09:34 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Going on three years now, still strong."
Pics or it didn't happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-03-28, 09:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Pics or it didn't happen."
No one at the moment. That whore I dated a while ago kind of tattered my reputation. There are still a couple of possibilities, but they are probably heading back to their hometowns for summer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-03-28, 12:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "No one at the moment. That whore I..."
Single for 5 years.

Miss the sex, not the drama.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-03-28, 01:30 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Single for 5 years. Miss the sex,..."
Two months, now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-03-28, 02:52 PM in reply to D3V's post "Significant other?"
Single, fucking long time since I had a girlfriend too.

It sucks....

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-03-28, 03:06 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Single, fucking long time since I had a..."
katie is single =[
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-28, 03:25 PM in reply to D3V's post "Significant other?"
Single and loving it. :]

Looking back I dislike being in a serious relationship. I want funlove and happysex and I don't care who from, or how many there are.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-03-28, 03:29 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "Single and loving it. :] Looking..."
wait. are you telling me your not a virgin?!?! your 8 years old!!!!!!!
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-03-28, 03:41 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "wait. are you telling me your not a..."
Yes, about 2.5 years now. Very happy, lots of sex, and I'm probably going to propose within a few months. I've already picked out the diamond, but not the setting yet. Shit is expensive too. I'm sure I'll make a thread about it when I do so everyone can make fun of me.

Good stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2008-03-28, 06:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Are you asking if we have a significant..."
Wow. Thanks for that fucking auto-biography of your recent endeavors in the pursuit of happiness that I cared nothing about.

Did you really say "pill head?"
Go back to Emo-Town, Emohead.

And yes, I am happily married for about a year now to a beautiful half/half Fijian/Indian(Hindu) woman.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-03-28, 06:21 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, about 2.5 years now. Very happy,..."
Nice man, congrats! I hope it goes well. How much are you spending? I spent about 5 G's on my girls rings, for the engagement and wedding ring both.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2008-03-28, 10:15 PM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Wow. Thanks for that fucking..."
damn I love them exotic women, you ever been with an asian? Oh and i'm single rite now and luvin it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Afroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAfroman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Afroman

Posted 2008-03-28, 10:56 PM in reply to Afroman's post starting "damn I love them exotic women, you ever..."
Fucking waste of a year of my life

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2008-03-29 at 01:06 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-29, 02:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yes, about 2.5 years now. Very happy,..."
Hey, almost the same situation here, Titus. I've got the setting, but no diamond yet.

Haven't proposed yet, either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2008-03-29, 02:56 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Hey, almost the same situation here,..."
Wow, Raziel makes an appearance :O

Congratulations to Raziel and Titus. Hope it all stays well for you two.

Edit: Welcome back man, good to see you doing well.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~

Last edited by Tyrannicide; 2008-03-29 at 03:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2008-03-29, 05:16 PM in reply to D3V's post "Significant other?"
Great, thanks for reminding me I'm single.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-03-29, 06:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Great, thanks for reminding me I'm..."
You're still getting more man-ass than anyone else here!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav