Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

The hookers myspace
Posted 2008-03-13, 07:51 PM
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=69041220

I would totally do her for $5000

Wait Spritzher did the paying, nevermind.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2008-03-13 at 07:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-13, 08:03 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The hookers myspace"
I don't get it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-03-13, 08:05 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I don't get it..."
The hooker Elliot Spitzer allegedly flew to DC and paid for sex, oh oh scuse me "Call Girl"

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-13, 08:17 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "The hookers myspace"
I can't see any decent pictures. Can you post them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-13, 08:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I can't see any decent pictures. Can..."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-13, 08:26 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9232/..."
So that's the face of $1000/hr? Lol. I think it's funny how all these creepy guys are supporting her on her myspace. "Congrats on being a hooker!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-03-13, 08:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "So that's the face of $1000/hr? Lol. I..."
lol yea but you see $1k is minimum for these ho's, they get up towards $5k per hour.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-13, 08:39 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "lol yea but you see $1k is minimum for..."
I read on a news site that was interviewing a high class prostitute that $1k is abnormally high, that the standard rate is like $300/hr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2008-03-13, 08:49 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I read on a news site that was..."
lol "High class prostitute" My definition of prostitute contains the words "low class" I love how you see that phrase everywhere yet no one seems to realize that a vast majority of hookers are low class trash.

Hmm.. $300 compare that with dinner $150 (Ruth's Cris) Comedy CLub tickets $60, Drinks $40, Hell with some of the stupid women I have dated, I'd throw down an extra fifty bucks for her to get the fuck out after sex, seems like a great deal.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2008-03-14, 07:39 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "lol "High class prostitute" My..."
That chick is fine. I wouldn't pay her, though.

I think this is a lesson to all wives who are worried about their man cheating: If you had an active sex life with him in the first place, he wouldn't feel the need to get it from somewhere else. Pretty simple concept if you ask me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos