Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Funny Story from Algebra II
Posted 2008-02-14, 07:52 AM
So everyone was telling stories about kids getting caught masturbating during school in the rumors thread. I have a funny story from Algebra 2.

My friend and I would sit in the back of the class, mostly so we could talk without getting in trouble. One day we see this kid sitting a couple of rows ahead of us, one of his arms inside of his shirt. It wasn't really a cold day, but the first time we saw this we didn't think much of it, except that he was weird. But the next day he did it again. I got a little suspicious. Then, I noticed the crotch of his pants rapidly going up and down in succession. I told my friend about it, and we did the best we could to stifle our laughter. This was a daily occurrence for a couple of weeks.

That was not the funny part.

Anyway, couple of weeks later, he's doing it again. For me and my friend, Algebra class has turned into mostly just laughing at this guy the whole time. The idiot is too involved doing his own thing to notice. Anyway, the teacher catches him, and yells out pretty loud, "What the hell are you doing." Immediately his hand comes out of his shirt, but it's too late. He's caught. Anyway, the teacher actually took him outside to talk to him. God, what an awkward conversation that must have been. Furthermore, everyone in class knew about what he did. Needless to say, his life was over.

Another, unrelated story from Algebra class.

We had this kid with Turrets Syndrome. One day in the middle of our teacher's lecture, he just starts screaming at the top of his lungs, "Praise the lord-eh. Praise the lord-eh." This goes on for about a minute, and then subsides.

Man, Algebra class was fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2008-02-15, 02:29 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny Story from Algebra II"
I lol'd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-02-15, 02:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "Funny Story from Algebra II"
I wish my Algebra class had been that awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2008-02-16, 01:03 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I wish my Algebra class had been that..."
I don't remember Algebra class. Of course, it was something like 14 years ago, so I guess I have an excuse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-02-16, 03:02 PM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "I don't remember Algebra class. Of..."
oh god. this one kid at the camp i worked at was a CIT and he had touretts. he would just out of nowhere, all the time make this horrible deathy gurggling noises. i felt so bad cause all his campers always laughed at him, and all the other CIT's and councelers were afraid to talk to him.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-16, 03:34 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oh god. this one kid at the camp i..."
In 7th grade my Geography teacher was quite the dick. Anyways, this one kid in there was incredibly afraid of him and apparently had to piss. He was sitting to my right and kind of fidgeting around. Anyways, I hear a girl scream and look over to see a yellowish fluid trickling down from the fucking seat. The ground beneath his chair was soaked in his piss. Apparently he was too scared to ask to piss.

Needless to say after him and the teachers left the room we broke out in laughter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2008-02-16, 04:03 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "oh god. this one kid at the camp i..."
talentedhamster said:
oh god. this one kid at the camp i worked at was a CIT and he had touretts. he would just out of nowhere, all the time make this horrible deathy gurggling noises. i felt so bad cause all his campers always laughed at him, and all the other CIT's and councelers were afraid to talk to him.
Yeah, you felt bad, but you didn't talk to him either, did you? Shallow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-02-16, 04:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, you felt bad, but you didn't talk..."
i only met him the last day of camp. i heard stories about him for the frist 8 weeks, thats how i know. but the day i did meet him yea, i did talk to him. not that much, cause i was WORKING, but he was my boyfriend's CIT so we did talk for a little, the 3 of us.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-02-18, 09:54 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "i only met him the last day of camp. i..."
At our library here, they have these computers in the back so that the sound doesnt annoy anybody too much. Well one day i was back there doing a project when i notice this kid come in and move all the way back of the room where really nobody could see. I thought nothing of it and went back to work. About two minutes later, a girl comes in and moves midway back towards the other kid. Again, nothing so i return back to work. About ten minutes later i hear the girl scream. I stand up to see what the fuss is about and the guy has his hand down his pants and moving very quickly. I laugh because i think its funny but the girl calls the campus security. Within minutes, campus security was there and all the kid said was please let me finish. There was a story in our newspaper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY