Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Funniest fucking prank ever
Posted 2007-12-11, 08:38 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

They got him so good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-12, 05:42 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Funniest fucking prank ever"
I...don't get it?

P.S. The music video sucked .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-12, 08:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Funniest fucking prank ever"
OH NOES!!!! I HAS BEEN RICK ROLLDED FOR TEH 10 BILLIONTH TIME

(Zelaron better not start rick rolling people, it's so old)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-12-12, 08:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Funniest fucking prank ever"
!King_Amazon! said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU

They got him so good.
K_A, you posted a link that was misleading, which is in violation of the rules through Zelaron, ban?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-12, 08:51 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "K_A, you posted a link that was..."
D3V said:
K_A, you posted a link that was misleading, which is in violation of the rules through Zelaron, ban?
H-h-h-holy shit, that's against the rules?

Restrictive...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
flameviper enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzflameviper enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

flameviper

Posted 2007-12-12, 08:59 AM in reply to flameviper's post starting "H-h-h-holy shit, that's against the..."
Technically, a while back I posted a phone # that was joked to be a Best Buy gift card hotline, when actually it was a gay sex hotline, and got banned for it being "misleading"

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-12, 09:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Technically, a while back I posted a..."
One time I posted my real #.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-12, 09:39 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "One time I posted my real #."
You still never gave me my weed, bitch.

By the way: Rick Rolling is so lame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-12, 09:42 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You still never gave me my weed, bitch...."
Rick Astley has a pretty deep voice for looking like such a faggot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-12, 09:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "Funniest fucking prank ever"
I got a 500 Internal Error talking about teams of monkeys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-12, 03:28 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "K_A, you posted a link that was..."
D3V said:
How is it misleading? It could possibly be the funniest prank ever (and the person they 'got' could be one of the people posting on youtube with "augh! I got rickrolled!"), whereas claiming a gay sex hotline is a Best Buy giveaway is clearly misleading.

If you are going to badger the administration with technicalities, you need to at least have a goddamn argument.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-12, 04:24 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "How is it misleading? It could possibly..."
It seems to be the case that every thread I open up tallies one more point for Grav and one less for D3V.

This song has actually been in my library for awhile...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-12, 04:44 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I...don't get it? P.S. The music..."
kaos said:
I...don't get it?

P.S. The music video sucked .
the vid WAS the prank...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
areyoudaft is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenareyoudaft is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

areyoudaft

Posted 2007-12-12, 06:29 PM in reply to areyoudaft's post starting "the vid WAS the prank..."
http://www.yougotrickrolled.com/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-12, 08:12 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "It seems to be the case that every..."
HandOfHeaven said:
It seems to be the case that every thread I open up tallies one more point for Grav and one less for D3V.
Which puts the count in the quadruple digits by now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-14, 02:06 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Which puts the count in the quadruple..."
NEVER GONNA RUN aROUND AND DESERT YOU.

Rickroll is old though. Gogoduckroll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-12-14, 02:07 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "NEVER GONNA RUN aROUND AND DESERT YOU...."
*gasp*

he lives!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-14, 02:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "NEVER GONNA RUN aROUND AND DESERT YOU...."
Go back to Arab, Soverrrrn.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-14, 02:21 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Go back to Arab, Soverrrrn."
Where the FUCK have you been?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-12-14, 02:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Where the FUCK have you been?"
Oh you know. Here and there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos