Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Free Blockbuster movie and Popcorn
Posted 2007-11-19, 03:34 PM

Here yah go.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-19, 03:57 PM in reply to D3V's post "Free Blockbuster movie and Popcorn"
This legit?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-19, 04:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This legit?"
I doubt it. I think the barcode would be all screwed up even if it's legit. Most likely, that number on the bar code has something to do with the unique-ness of each coupon. I wouldn't even bother with this for fear of looking like a dumbass for trying to use a fake coupon at blockbuster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-11-19, 04:47 PM in reply to D3V's post "Free Blockbuster movie and Popcorn"
Talking about free film offers, whether they be faked or legit...

I don't know when it starts, or which stores in which states are doing it, but if you get yourself down to a Walmart then there's a very good chance they'll have this offer up and running - buy an 80gb PS3, and get ten Blu-ray films free. If they don't have the ones you want, then they'll order them, specifically for the special offer.

Obviously, though, you've got to buy the popcorn and coke yourself... though I don't see why you wouldn't be able to take advantage of both offers. The Blockbuster one says naught about Blu-ray films not being counted as film rentals.

Sometime I wish I lived in America simply for the offers. There was a Black Friday one last Friday that was nice - Buy 1 Get 1 Free on all video games.

---

You know what? I reckon we should start a thread simply for special offers, so people can inform the rest of the members wat offers are on and where. It would most probably be abused by fools who register just to post those daft pyramid schemes and such, though, sadly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-19, 05:39 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Talking about free film offers, whether..."
At Toys R Us we're doing buy 2 Wii games (any Wii game) and get the third free. Only going on until Wednesday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-19, 06:16 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Talking about free film offers, whether..."
Black Friday is this coming Friday...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-11-20, 12:47 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Black Friday is this coming Friday..."
PLEASE DO NOT REMIND ME, WetWired. I'm trying to pretend that isn't going to happen just like that one pregnancy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-11-20, 06:58 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Black Friday is this coming Friday..."
WetWired said:
Black Friday is this coming Friday...
I may camp out to turn a profit on Ebay with the "holiday item" that nobody can get..

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 07:09 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I may camp out to turn a profit on Ebay..."
And what is that going to be this year?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 07:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "And what is that going to be this year?"
I'm going to try my luck with the Wii's, they seem to be sold out in alot of places, and i'm sure soon as Black Friday rolls around they're going to be out of inventory.. we'll see.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 08:12 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm going to try my luck with the..."
So where did you find the coupon above? With your track record, it's more than likely fake. What's the deal?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 08:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So where did you find the coupon above?..."
From a buddy of mine from a Florida car forum, I have no clue if it's real or not, he just said here, enjoy, so I'm passing it along. I'm guessing that it won't work, I haven't heard from 'em since I got it though..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 08:40 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "From a buddy of mine from a Florida car..."
Go try it and post the results.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 08:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Go try it and post the results."
I plan on it, today is new movie day, i'll let you guys know, lmao. I don't really know what to tell the guys that work there... We'll see.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-20, 09:08 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I plan on it, today is new movie day,..."
Just tell them you found it in the newspaper or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 09:16 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Black Friday is this coming Friday..."
I could've sworn there was one on last Friday.

Is there any specific schedule they stick to?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-11-20, 10:06 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I could've sworn there was one on last..."
In America, there's only one Black Friday which is the Friday after Thanksgiving.

Any idea as to why it's called Black Friday, anyone?

According to Wikipedia: Black Friday" was originally so named because of the heavy traffic on that day, although most contemporary uses of the term refer instead to it as the beginning of the period in which retailers are in the black (i.e., turning a profit).

Last edited by Thanatos; 2007-11-20 at 10:09 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-20, 10:39 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "In America, there's only one Black..."
I've heard/read that this weekend after Thanksgiving is enough profit for the companies for the entire phiscal year that they try and sell enough to make up for their losses for the rest of the 10-11 months that isn't holiday shopping..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-11-21, 09:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've heard/read that this weekend after..."
People still rent movies?

Could have fooled me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Bon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBon Clay enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Bon Clay

Posted 2007-11-21, 10:21 AM in reply to Bon Clay's post starting "People still rent movies? Could have..."
I personally am still hunting around for a crack for those $1 movies outside of McDonalds so I can expand my library.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V