Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Week 6 POWER Rankings
Posted 2007-10-16, 11:14 AM
From NFL.com, seem to be somewhat accurate from the other various websites i've been cruising, I like these for the most part.

Teams that look good enough to be among the 12 playoff qualifiers, but not based on conference.

1. New England Patriots 6-0 1 Ridiculously good.

2. Indianapolis Colts 5-0 2 Rested and ready for a Monday night showdown at Jacksonville.

3. Pittsburgh Steelers 4-1 3 The NFL's second-ranked rushing attack can't wait for a crack at the league's 32nd-ranked run defense.

4. Green Bay Packers 5-1 5 This team should feel very fortunate to only have one loss.

5. Dallas Cowboys 5-1 4 The Cowboys discovered first-hand just how wide the gap is between the Patriots and most everyone else.

6. Jacksonville Jaguars 4-1 7 Quietly, the Jaguars are moving toward elite status.

7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 4-2 11 Jeff Garcia's revival continues.

8. Tennessee Titans 3-2 6 Defense carries the Titans, but Vince Young's health ultimately determines how far they go.

9. New York Giants 4-2 -- A steadily improving defense and a big-play offense have the Giants emerging as a force in the wide-open NFC.

10. Washington Redskins 3-2 8 It really wasn't all your fault, Santana.

11. Carolina 4-2 -- Forty-something quarterbacks everywhere are warming up their throwing arms.

12. Baltimore Ravens 4-2 -- Behind a young line, Kyle Boller can expect some serious heat at Buffalo.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-16, 01:55 PM in reply to D3V's post "Week 6 POWER Rankings"
I don't see how people are putting the Patriots before the Colts. Yeah, the Patriots are undefeated. So are we. We won the friggin Superbowl last year for God's sake. Oh, and let me remind you, we have beat the Patriots the last 3 times we've played them. 3-0. Assmunchers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-16, 02:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I don't see how people are putting the..."
Yes, and we destroyed the Colts last year, actually, it was their last DEFEAT 44-17 and yet we're ranked behind you guys, so that gets counted out. None-the-less they're both great teams, but the Pats just worked the Cowboys, that's why they are holding the lead.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-10-16, 02:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yes, and we destroyed the Colts last..."
.... I wasn't even talking about Jacksonville. Why bring that game up? Of course you're going to be behind the Colts. We're 5-0 while you're 4-1... isn't that pretty obvious?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-16, 02:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ".... I wasn't even talking about..."
Thanatos said:
we have beat the Patriots the last 3 times we've played them
That's why I brought it up, what i'm saying is that previous years don't matter.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-10-16, 02:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's why I brought it up, what i'm..."
Actually, in this instance it does. Both the Patriots and Colts are undefeated. How do you decide who gets ranked higher? Why, the team that's beaten the other one. Derrrrr.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-16, 02:19 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Actually, in this instance it does...."
No, the record and caliber of the team's they've played, you go down each statistic and compare, and who prevails during the season is the better team. Derrr.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V