Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

I'm the bathroom..
Posted 2007-09-07, 02:01 PM
Okay so I'm in the bathroom at work (1 person bathroom, for both genders) and someone walks up and knocks on the door.

So I respond with "Yeah" to signify that someone is using the bathroom

And the lady goes "Oh, is there somebody in here?"

Now i'm thinking ~~what the fuck.. no maybe the toilet talked, how fucking stupid are you?~~

But instead I replied with, "No..." (just to fuck with her brains a bit)

And then she violently starts shaking the door knob and trying to get it open. (I locked it of course) I'm thinking wow this bitch is so fucking stupid, and then told her "YES SOMEBODY'S IN HERE!"

She stops the shaking of the door and goes, Well maybe you should of said SO!

And walked away...

people = stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-09-07, 02:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "I'm the bathroom.."
I am also the bathroom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-07, 02:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I am also the bathroom."
LOL I just read that typo, went to post about it, but you beat me to it >.>

Let's be bathrooms together kk?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-09-07, 02:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "LOL I just read that typo, went to post..."
Yea, people are morons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-07, 03:03 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "LOL I just read that typo, went to post..."
As long as I can be the women's bathroom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-07, 03:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "As long as I can be the women's..."
how fucking stupid is she?....... i mean come on... someone says NO, and you go like OMFG there' sno one there!!!!! i mean come on how stupid can you be?.. poor retarded bich probaly is gonna be whore or soemthing....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-07, 03:26 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "how fucking stupid is she?....... i..."
I enjoy urinating on other people's stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-07, 04:07 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I enjoy urinating on other people's..."
Luckily for them, Urine is actually Steril.

Not saying It wouldn't piss me off if you peed on my donut or something, but it's not to much of a health hazard :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-09-07, 04:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Luckily for them, Urine is actually..."
In my personal opinion you should have pissed all over the seat, not flushed, and walked out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-09-07, 04:31 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "In my personal opinion you should have..."
mjordan2nd said:
In my personal opinion you should have pissed all over the seat, not flushed, and walked out.
Needs more shitting in the sink/on the floor/on the seat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-07, 04:41 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Needs more shitting in the sink/on the..."
You've got pizazz, KA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-07, 04:55 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "You've got pizazz, KA."
or told her HEY BITCH IM HERE DONT BE FUCKING STUPID
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-07, 05:41 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "or told her HEY BITCH IM HERE DONT BE..."
One of my friends had to clean FUCK written in poop on a wall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:04 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "One of my friends had to clean FUCK..."
thats' awesome, somethign i would've done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu

Posted 2007-09-07, 09:15 PM in reply to kyeruu's post starting "thats' awesome, somethign i would've..."
kyeruu said:
thats' awesome, somethign i would've done.
You mean something you would pretend you did and tell everyone you know that you did when you actually didn't because you're a douchebag?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-08, 07:15 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "One of my friends had to clean FUCK..."
The thing is, though, why would someone go through the trouble of writing it in the first place?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-08, 01:31 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "The thing is, though, why would someone..."
wow what an idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-09-08, 03:21 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "wow what an idiot."
Why's that? I think he has a legitimate question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-09-08, 03:48 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Why's that? I think he has a legitimate..."
I reckon he's commenting about kyeruu. Grue just replies to the last person who posted, I think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-09-08, 04:30 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I reckon he's commenting about kyeruu...."
say what? i'm confused, elaborate NOW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kyeruu