Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

So I got bored over the weekend..
Posted 2007-08-20, 04:50 PM
And bought WoWcrack.

There goes my life....

I used to play it, but on a friends account.. only got up to level 28 and then had other stuff to do.

Undead + Warlock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-20, 04:53 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "So I got bored over the weekend.."
Let us know when you kick it up to 'Normal' difficulty.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-20, 05:06 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Let us know when you kick it up to..."
rawr! I start on Nightmare
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-20, 05:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "rawr! I start on Nightmare"
Not as an Undead Warlock you don't, there isn't an easier race/class combo out there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-20, 07:37 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not as an Undead Warlock you don't,..."
I was unaware of this when I started.

What do you think is the most fun to play?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:09 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not as an Undead Warlock you don't,..."
Blood elves with their aoe silence aren't too bad =x.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I was unaware of this when I started. ..."
-Spector- said:
I was unaware of this when I started.

What do you think is the most fun to play?
lol

I'm just teasing you, most fun is purely personal preference.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:52 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I was unaware of this when I started. ..."
Druids are nice, because you get a taste of everything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-08-20, 08:55 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha, I thought you said drugs were..."
lol, you know better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-08-20, 09:03 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "lol, you know better."
LOL grav.

Why dont we have a WoW forum?

Or do we..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-21, 09:24 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not as an Undead Warlock you don't,..."
Vollstrecker said:
Not as an Undead Warlock you don't, there isn't an easier race/class combo out there.
Try leveling a fucking Resto druid..

I would swap specs and get bitched out from the entire guild for no damn reason and still be able to heal just as efficiently as the fucking ret paladins.

Goddamn WoW. I gave up on it, my friend has Weebls to 70 now, so I figure i'm not gonna play anymore for now. I might when the Xpac II comes out though.. Ugh.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-08-21, 10:23 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Try leveling a fucking Resto druid.. ..."
It appears blizzard has taken a shit... Wow servers down, D2 servers down, their website is down, hmm, where are they located? possibly weather conditions have something to do with this?

::edit:: I lied, they're back up now. ^_-

Last edited by -Spector-; 2007-08-21 at 10:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-21, 11:01 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "It appears blizzard has taken a shit......"
WoW would be fun if I it didn't have the monthly fee. Cajun black bean soup.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-08-21, 01:53 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "WoW would be fun if I it didn't have..."
Yeah I thought the same thing last year... but now that I make 15 dollars in like, 1.5 hours at work... it's not that big of a deal.

1260 a month
-_____
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-08-21, 04:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Try leveling a fucking Resto druid.. ..."
D3V said:
Try leveling a fucking Resto druid..

I would swap specs and get bitched out from the entire guild for no damn reason and still be able to heal just as efficiently as the fucking ret paladins.

Goddamn WoW. I gave up on it, my friend has Weebls to 70 now, so I figure i'm not gonna play anymore for now. I might when the Xpac II comes out though.. Ugh.
Done it, at least partially.

I've also ran a Holy Priest main for a year+ prior to the Burning Crusade, and ran a Prot Warrior since. Painful grinding isn't anything new to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-31, 06:59 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Done it, at least partially. I've..."
Damn... I'm level 18 and WoW gets really boring really fast...

It's to repetitive
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2007-09-01, 09:29 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Damn... I'm level 18 and WoW gets..."
Yep that's why I'm hesitating, AGAIN. I just wish there was something better out there, I'm really wanting Starcraft Two to atleast have an announced release date so that I can plan ahead.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-01, 11:35 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Damn... I'm level 18 and WoW gets..."
-Spector- said:
Damn... I'm level 18 and WoW gets really boring really fast...

It's to repetitive
It gets a lot better at the level cap for a while, but yeah, that's why I quit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker