Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Peter Jacksons WETA Creates Fully Functioning Warthog
Posted 2007-07-23, 01:01 PM
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/14044/...oning-Warthog/

Thought you guys might like this.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-07-23, 04:56 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Peter Jacksons WETA Creates Fully..."
Yeah, this was posted on our guild website too. Having never played Halo, it doesn't really mean a whole lot to me, but it seems amusing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-07-23, 07:44 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yeah, this was posted on our guild..."
I just came in my pants. That is the coolest looking thing ever. I would deg drive it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-23, 11:32 PM in reply to Lenny's post "Peter Jacksons WETA Creates Fully..."
I'm personally waiting for someone to build a working mechanostrider.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-07-24, 04:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'm personally waiting for someone to..."
I'm actually waiting for an exoskeleton battlesuit, I figure that'll be one of the first ones to hit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-26, 07:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'm actually waiting for an exoskeleton..."
The titan suit would be wonderful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-26, 11:19 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'm actually waiting for an exoskeleton..."
Vollstrecker said:
I'm actually waiting for an exoskeleton battlesuit, I figure that'll be one of the first ones to hit.
I would work the rest of my life for the prototype. I would not care at all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-08-27, 07:44 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I would work the rest of my life for..."
Suits like that are a -long- ways away. Maybe when we're near death they might be working on one of that calibre (if nanotechnology picks up a lot more) =).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-27, 04:46 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Suits like that are a -long- ways away...."
The most difficult part at this point in time would be deciding on how large it should be and propulsion appropriate for the size.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-08-27, 05:48 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The most difficult part at this point..."
And a viable energy source to keep it sustainable for long periods of time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-08-27, 06:52 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "And a viable energy source to keep it..."
I counted that as included with Propulsion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker