Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

....Hmm
Posted 2007-06-18, 02:00 PM
I'm not banned anymore... that's odd

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:02 PM in reply to D3V's post "....Hmm"
Welcome back. How ya been?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Welcome back. How ya been?"
Thanatos said:
Welcome back. How ya been?

Good i've taken a break from my computer completely .. no WoW forum surfing anything been working out, been WORKING ALOT just livin the life.. hanging out with my girl every day .. goin on a year now.. so ilfe is good, ..

How's everyone around here been?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Good i've taken a break from my..."
Why hallo thar.

You've missed so much fun over the past few months, you know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Why hallo thar. You've missed so..."
Yeah, i'm not exactly sure how long it's been, but i'm bored at work and somehow stumbled onto this website through google, and here I am .. once again. I'll probably post here everyone once in a while during work when I get some downtime between projects.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:14 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, i'm not exactly sure how long..."
That's what I do. Where you work at?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:14 PM in reply to D3V's post "....Hmm"
D3V said:
I'm not banned anymore... that's odd
I had you unbanned like 3 months ago. I thought I told you that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's what I do. Where you work at?"
Thanatos said:
That's what I do. Where you work at?
I work for baptist hospitals, in the "billing dept"

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I work for baptist hospitals, in the..."
I see. Nice. Sounds like a pretty decent job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:17 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I see. Nice. Sounds like a pretty..."
Thanatos said:
I see. Nice. Sounds like a pretty decent job.
Mhmm, definately I don't have to work in the heat, I don't have to deal with too many customers... I get a nice confortable chair to chillax in for the good part of a day,... and I make pretty good money, while still being able to go to college and have alot of money left over ... Things are good.

Though, it seems like Zel has maybe slowed down member activity wise? I remember way back when this place was flooded all of the time and Mods were actually needed... seems like now it's just for show :P

Edit: Where you workin at >?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:21 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Mhmm, definately I don't have to work..."
About 2 months ago there was a TON of activity but that's gradually gone downhill since summer started. People are just too busy, but I don't blame 'em. I can only get on Zelaron while I'm at work. I work at a pretty big law firm (around 300 attorneys). I work in their copy center department.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:23 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "About 2 months ago there was a TON of..."
Thanatos said:
About 2 months ago there was a TON of activity but that's gradually gone downhill since summer started. People are just too busy, but I don't blame 'em. I can only get on Zelaron while I'm at work. I work at a pretty big law firm (around 300 attorneys). I work in their copy center department.

Haha that's sweet, I hear ya though, when I'm not at work I'm literally busy until I go to sleep, when I wake up, i'm busy again have to drop my girlfriend off at school, then usually cleaning doing stuff around the house or whatever, tiding up the car, do a little shopping etc, pick her up, we hang out and do w/e for a little while, then relax, then back to work... /repeat

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "About 2 months ago there was a TON of..."
I believe most of the old-school members are growing up and getting responsibilities and either leaving all together or significantly lowering their activity.

There are a lot of other factors, but that's one of them at least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-06-18, 02:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I believe most of the old-school..."
!King_Amazon! said:
I believe most of the old-school members are growing up and getting responsibilities and either leaving all together or significantly lowering their activity.

There are a lot of other factors, but that's one of them at least.

Yeah I suppose I've fallen into that category, i'm in my second year of college now, have been holding a job for quite some time, actually making car payments and outrageous insurance every month, am planning on moving into an appartment soon as my girlfriend turns 18... but it's nice ...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-06-18, 03:12 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I believe most of the old-school..."
That's probably the main contributing factor, yeah.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-06-19, 04:05 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's probably the main contributing..."
welcome back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-06-19, 09:34 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "welcome back"
I'd say that explains the lack of long time members posting... but the lack of new incoming traffic is due to lack of content.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2007-06-19, 10:42 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'd say that explains the lack of long..."
Lol D3V!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-06-19, 10:47 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I'd say that explains the lack of long..."
Ding!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-06-19, 11:44 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Ding!"
This thread is strange. It's like an email conversation during the work day between old friends, catching up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied