Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Personality Test
Posted 2007-04-27, 03:14 PM
This is the short self-test version of an actual personality test.

I'm curious what "types" you guys will be. Go for it.

http://www.personalitytype.com/quiz.asp

Read the personality profiles here when you're done (they are more in depth):

http://www.personalitypage.com/portraits.html

PiMPiNReDHaTMaN: how do I choose both
GravitonSurge: pick the one you feel would be more natural for you, without the bias of society
GravitonSurge: not what you LEARNED to act like

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-04-27 at 03:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-27, 03:26 PM in reply to Grav's post "Personality Test"
Life as an ISTP
(Introvert, Sensor, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: logical, pragmatic, and matter of fact; quiet, unassuming, and autonomous; realistic, pragmatic, and aloof; impulsive and curious about the physical world; flexible and resourceful; objective and unemotional.

The most important thing to ISTPs is the freedom to act independently and follow their impulses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-27, 03:31 PM in reply to Grav's post "Personality Test"
I am ISTP
heh:
Quote:
Here are just a few popular and often satisfying careers for people whose Personality Type is ISTP.

Computer programmer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-27, 03:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "I am ISTP heh:"
Life as an ENTJ
(Extravert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger)

People of this type tend to be: friendly, strong willed, and outspoken; honest, logical and demanding of selves and others; driven to demonstrate competence; creative with a global perspective; decisive, organized, and efficient.

The most important thing to ENTJs is demonstrating their competence and making important things happen.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-27, 03:46 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Life as an ENTJ (Extravert,..."
klo said:
Life as an ENTJ
(Extravert, Intuitive, Thinker, Judger)

People of this type tend to be: friendly, strong willed, and outspoken; honest, logical and demanding of selves and others; driven to demonstrate competence; creative with a global perspective; decisive, organized, and efficient.

The most important thing to ENTJs is demonstrating their competence and making important things happen.
INTJ here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-27, 03:49 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "INTJ here."

ENTJ (Executive) here. Rare, I guess.

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2007-04-27 at 03:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-27, 04:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://www.myersbriggs.org/graphics/esti..."
Life as an INTP
(Introvert, Intuitive, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: quiet, independent, and private; logical and unemotional; creative, ingenious, and innovative, global thinkers; curious and driven to increase their competence; casual, and adaptive; nonconforming and unpredictable.

The most important thing to INTPs is their privacy and the opportunity to solve complex problems in unique ways.

Edit:
Here are just a few popular and often satisfying careers for people whose Personality Type is INTP.

Computer software designer/developer

Exactly what I'm going for, heh.

Edit again: That's the best personality test I've ever taken, pegged me so perfectly, it's frightening...

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2007-04-27 at 04:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-27, 04:40 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "http://www.myersbriggs.org/graphics/esti..."
Another one with ENTJ here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-04-27, 05:20 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Another one with ENTJ here."
I actually had to take one of the big ones for class at the beginning of the semester. I'm INTP.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-27, 05:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I actually had to take one of the big..."
Most of us are thinkers. Not surprising.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-04-27, 05:57 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I actually had to take one of the big..."
mjordan2nd said:
I actually had to take one of the big ones for class at the beginning of the semester. I'm INTP.
Me too. Wanna start a club?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-27, 05:57 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Most of us are thinkers. Not surprising."
GravitonSurge said:
Most of us are thinkers. Not surprising.
Being overly emotional and a net addict restricts you to Myspace, gaming forums are not for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-27, 06:04 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Me too. Wanna start a club?! :D"
Vollstrecker said:
Me too. Wanna start a club?!
Haha, LETS DO EET!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-27, 06:07 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Haha, LETS DO EET!"
mjordan2nd said:
Haha, LETS DO EET!
We could have INTP shirts, hats, mugs, and private forums where we mock the lesser personalities.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-27, 06:09 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "We could have INTP shirts, hats, mugs,..."
Vollstrecker said:
We could have INTP shirts, hats, mugs, and private forums where we mock the lesser personalities.
Heh. You get the shirts, hats and mugs, I'll start working on mocking the lesser personalities!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-04-27, 06:15 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Heh. You get the shirts, hats and mugs,..."
Deal.

Preemptively circumventing the 10 character minimum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-27, 06:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Most of us are thinkers. Not surprising."
Actually, I was pretty close to choosing feeler. I vary alot on that scale from day to day...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-04-27, 06:29 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Actually, I was pretty close to..."
WetWired said:
Actually, I was pretty close to choosing feeler. I vary alot on that scale from day to day...
The only conflict on that test for me was Sensor vs. Intuitive, I take a LOT from both sides.

Intuitive barely won out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-04-27, 07:17 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The only conflict on that test for me..."
Life as an INTP
(Introvert, Intuitive, Thinker, Perceiver)

People of this type tend to be: quiet, independent, and private; logical and unemotional; creative, ingenious, and innovative, global thinkers; curious and driven to increase their competence; casual, and adaptive; nonconforming and unpredictable.

The most important thing to INTPs is their privacy and the opportunity to solve complex problems in unique ways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-04-27, 07:19 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The only conflict on that test for me..."
Really, everything for me was a pretty easy choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav