Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

I have a good g/f story for you guys.
Posted 2007-04-24, 11:50 AM
I dated this chick for 5 months. Rachel was her name I met her through a friend of mine at a bar piss ass drunk, she came over and pretty much didn't leave for 3 out of those 5 months. Towards the end of the relationship I knew something fishy was going on. She ended up starting to say how she thought we should take a break and shit and I was like fuck that, we aren't taking a break, if that's what you want to do we are breaking up. Then she goes and has sex with 2 co-workers of mine and then goes to HR cause we worked together at best buy, I had been there for a year and a half and 2 days before she got hired we began dating. She tells HR that she feels uncomfortable with me in the work place, so I get moved to another department and take a $4 paycut. What a fuckin bitch, to end the story I now work at AT&T making over triple what that cunt makes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:52 AM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post "I have a good g/f story for you guys."
I don't date people I work with for that reason. Glad it worked out in your favor though.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:57 AM in reply to klo's post starting "I don't date people I work with for..."
I know I got real lucky. I know better now, trust me. That lesson is now engrained in my brain, to never date a co-worker.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJoshTheftAuto is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-24, 11:58 AM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "I know I got real lucky. I know better..."
Well, at least it was a learning experience....and I take it you got some ass :P. hahahahah
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:02 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Well, at least it was a learning..."
Getting ass is always a good thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:04 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Well, at least it was a learning..."
Yes, that I did, she had a smokin' body, she used to surf here in Daytona Beach. Too bad she's a shitty slut now though. My friend saw her at some bar and she was saying how she can manipulate any guy to have sex with her... I don't know a single guy that would not have sex with her, so it's not really manipulation lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-24, 12:47 PM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "Yes, that I did, she had a smokin'..."
There's not manipulation to it. It's just instinct.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-04-24, 01:11 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "There's not manipulation to it. It's..."
There's always a game to play though.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 01:44 PM in reply to klo's post starting "There's always a game to play though."
A game of screwing people over?

Yes, real nice, indeed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-04-24, 01:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "A game of screwing people over? Yes,..."
No, of interesting the opposite sex. sorry if i was unclear about that one.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 01:59 PM in reply to klo's post starting "No, of interesting the opposite sex...."
For most guys, if you become an asshole you get all the ladies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JoshTheftAuto

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:11 PM in reply to JoshTheftAuto's post starting "For most guys, if you become an asshole..."
Only because the ladies want to be the reason an asshole is nice. its really fucked up.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:18 PM in reply to klo's post starting "Only because the ladies want to be the..."
The reason an asshole is nice? Heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:21 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "The reason an asshole is nice? Heh."
yea, "since we met he's been sooo great to me, I dont know why he was an asshole to you...". its bs really
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:30 PM in reply to klo's post starting "yea, "since we met he's been sooo great..."
Girls always go for the asshole. It's annoying.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:33 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Girls always go for the asshole. It's..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Girls always go for the asshole. It's annoying.
Yeah, I hate when I'm having sex and a chick tries to slip me the finger.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:34 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Yeah, I hate when I'm having sex and a..."
ewww. ugh!!!!!!!!!
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:36 PM in reply to klo's post starting "ewww. ugh!!!!!!!!!"
That ever happen to you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:37 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "That ever happen to you?"
alright, well...I've got to get back to work. ttys :P
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-04-24, 02:52 PM in reply to klo's post starting "alright, well...I've got to get back to..."
That's fucking nasty.

Girls love jerks.

D3v must be a pimp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood