Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

rune words
Posted 2007-03-22, 05:59 PM
I have a lvl 47 lightning sorc and was wondering if there would be any good rune words that she could use.

Also i would like a copy of the full list of curent rune words seeing as my mother has blocked my internet capabilities except for zelaron.

TY!!!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-03-22, 06:03 PM in reply to Asamin's post "rune words"
I would also like to note that i am in ladder USeast account name:
asamin

I am usualy on from 3:15-4:00 Eastern time on the weekdays!!!!!!
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-03-22, 06:45 PM in reply to Asamin's post "rune words"
Haha, why did your mom do that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-03-23, 05:28 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha, why did your mom do that?"
i got a C+ (79.9) on my interum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2007-03-23, 01:46 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Haha, why did your mom do that?"
Asamin said:
i got a c+ (79.9) on my interum
I didn't mean to post 2X.
Oops
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2007-03-23, 03:22 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I didn't mean to post 2X. Oops"
You did, because the system rejects duplicate posts. You changed your message just so it would accept the second one.

Last edited by WetWired; 2007-03-23 at 03:31 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-23, 03:40 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You did, because the system rejects..."
WetWired said:
You did, because the system rejects duplicate posts. You changed your message just so it would accept the second one.
Hah. Owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-24, 07:25 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Hah. Owned."
As far as the topic of the thread goes, you'll want to stick to uniques and rares. The only rune words that would be remotely useful to you are polearms, and that would be a waste for a caster.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2007-03-25, 05:38 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "As far as the topic of the thread goes,..."
well can you tell me the names and runes used in what orders for it because i can't look it up remember?

Also maby some words for helms and armor that would give me extra mana.
By the way, i have a lvl 41 merc from act 2.

i have a 6 socketed poalarm for him if you would be so kind as to tell me what i shuld put in it.

in case this matters, he has the prayer arora thingy magigy that heals me.

Last edited by WetWired; 2007-03-25 at 11:29 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2007-03-25, 11:31 AM in reply to Asamin's post starting "well can you tell me the names and..."
Stop double-posting, or you're banned. There's an edit button for a reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-25, 02:08 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Stop double-posting, or you're banned...."
WetWired said:
Stop double-posting, or you're banned. There's an edit button for a reason.
I haven't dubble poasted since that first time!!!!! My god leave me alone!!!!!
Also, please stop straying from the topic. i made this thread for a reason and would like me original question answerd.

Last edited by Asamin; 2007-03-25 at 02:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2007-03-25, 05:39 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I haven't dubble poasted since that..."
I must wonder a few things about you Asamin.

1. I wonder if you know that it's not spelled "dubble poasted."

2. I wonder if you even know what double posting is, because you've done it multiple times since the first time. It's not just when you make a second post saying the same thing. When you make multiple posts in a row, regardless of their content, you are double (or even triple) posting.

3. I wonder if you even know that you can't tell the main administrator of the website what to do. Not only could he ban you, but he could completely erase your existance from these forums.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-03-25, 07:29 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "I haven't dubble poasted since that..."
Use google to answer your question, honestly I donl't think anyone plays that much to know it off hand, or really wants to help you by looking it up.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2007-03-25, 08:39 PM in reply to Asamin's post "rune words"
8th grade edumacation ftw.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2007-03-26, 07:33 AM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "8th grade edumacation ftw."
Try to get to this website: http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/
if you still can't I would suggest u keep leveling her and change ur merc to a different aura like the defence one or holy freeze. You will want to lvl till atleast 85, strap on some Tals set gear for MFing or Chains of Honor, 4soc body armor, Dol + Um + Ber + Ist, Occy, shako, tals ammy, dungos, mage fists, soj x 2, and wtv boots idk. For your merc if you ever gain wealth, use a high dmg 4os polearm, to make Infinity rune word, Ber Mal Ber Ist, and if you have real low mana and low funds equip him with an Insight, 4os polearm, Ral Tir Tal Sol, this is very helpful, also like a vamp gaze, an upped shaftstop or something cool. D2 was awesome I suggest u move onto something else, tho
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2007-03-26, 12:39 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "Try to get to this website:..."
He said the only site he has access to on his computer is zelaron. So he wants you to copy and paste ALL the runewords and they're recipes for him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-03-26, 01:26 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "He said the only site he has access to..."
Never mind.
My nice friend got the list for me.

Last edited by Asamin; 2007-04-07 at 01:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin