Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Favorite holiday?
Posted 2006-11-01, 10:22 AM
Christmas by far, just because of all the shit I get, and money woot!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Helltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHelltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Helltooimp

Posted 2006-11-01, 10:42 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post "Favorite holiday?"
I like Bank Holidays, simply because it's a week day and you can sleep in.

Failing that, Guy Fawkes night - giant bonfire and fireworks all hours of the night. Fun.

But they're both British things, so I doubt any of you will have experienced the pleasure of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-01, 11:51 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post "Favorite holiday?"
All holidays are the same to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-01, 01:13 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "All holidays are the same to me."
I would have to agree with Christmas.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2006-11-01, 03:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I would have to agree with Christmas."
I hate Christmas because it lasts so long and its so annoying. Maybe if they didn't start with Christmas crap like before Thanksgiving it wouldn't be so unbearable.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2006-11-03, 07:59 AM in reply to Xenn's post starting "I hate Christmas because it lasts so..."
well at least you get time of from school and work.... if your job will allow it. Lots of the stores are already preparing for easter lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Helltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHelltooimp is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Helltooimp

Posted 2006-11-03, 10:47 AM in reply to Helltooimp's post starting "well at least you get time of from..."
But if you DO work, especially on Christmas Eve/Day/Boxing Day you get paid shitloads of overtime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-11-03, 10:53 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "But if you DO work, especially on..."
Certain holidays are 1.5x pay. Which is why my store always shorts itself on staff on those day. Yay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2006-11-06, 09:44 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Certain holidays are 1.5x pay. Which..."
Also because people shouldn't be out fucking shopping on those days.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-11-06, 05:47 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Also because people shouldn't be out..."
4th of july. i mean, fireworks, food, summer, what could be better?
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2006-11-08, 11:56 AM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "4th of july. i mean, fireworks, food,..."
I'm going to have to go with Thanksgiving, and Easter. Thanksgiving=getting together with all my family eating turkey, and watching the lions choke again. Easter, because it means my birthday is only a few days away.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2006-11-09, 06:56 PM in reply to Helltooimp's post "Favorite holiday?"
Thanksgiving because lots of pot + turkey dinner + sleep = heaven.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2006-11-10, 11:14 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Thanksgiving because lots of pot +..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Thanksgiving because lots of pot + turkey dinner + sleep = heaven.
Oh ya, I just bought a $40 turkey. It's like the size of 2 CRT computers. And guess what? It's all for me.

Nah, J/K! Thanksgiving is about sharing! I'm having family over.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2006-11-11, 08:54 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Oh ya, I just bought a $40 turkey. It's..."
Thansgiving because I dont have work or school!

But I will be doing the overnight after it to stock up for the big sales that get started after thanksgiving.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign