Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Zelarowned
Posted 2005-12-16, 10:11 AM
Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in /includes/db_mysql.php on line 212

There seems to have been a slight problem with the Zelaron database.
Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-12-16, 11:58 AM in reply to pr0xy's post "Zelarowned"
Yep. Fun times. Happens here and there =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-16, 01:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Yep. Fun times. Happens here and..."
Happening a lot right now..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-12-16, 01:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Happening a lot right now.."
Yea, happening to me quite a bit too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-12-16, 02:35 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea, happening to me quite a bit too."
Same, but it works as soon as I hit refresh, so it doesn't really bother me.

Edit: Nevermind, half the threads I click i get this error. Eh?

Last edited by Dar_Win; 2005-12-16 at 02:44 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-12-16, 02:50 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "Same, but it works as soon as I hit..."
Yea, after I read this thread it started happening I was like what the hell are you guys talking about then it started happening to me..
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2005-12-16, 02:52 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Yea, after I read this thread it..."
Same problem.

Half the threads again won't work. I'm starting to think that any new threads are working fine, but anything earlier than this afternoon (my afternoon) just gets the error.

EDIT: YAY! It works again.

Last edited by Lenny; 2005-12-16 at 04:23 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:35 PM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Yea, after I read this thread it..."
Arkantis said:
Yea, after I read this thread it started happening I was like what the hell are you guys talking about then it started happening to me..
No prob here you're owned not zelaron
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:39 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "No prob here you're owned not zelaron..."
Same. Havn't seen that msg yet. Good duels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-12-16, 06:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Same. Havn't seen that msg yet. Good..."
Gg Pwnt Nore
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos