Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Favorite Hard Liquor
Posted 2005-11-23, 01:24 AM
Well? What is it?

Personally I love the captain. I can take shots or mix it with coke, and it always results in a good time. Plus it always goes down smooth.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-23, 06:03 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Favorite Hard Liquor"
Ice Cold Captain is very good, as well as Jager and Black Haus. On special occasions I'll do a nice Cuervo shot with some salt and a lemon. I'm not a big liquor fan, but when I'm getting wild, the liquor flows like wine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-11-23, 06:24 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Ice Cold Captain is very good, as well..."
JD. Straight up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-11-23, 07:23 AM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "JD. Straight up."
What happened to gasoline?

Poser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2005-11-23, 08:11 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "What happened to gasoline? Poser."
Jagerbombs and Cherrybombs are pretty damn good. Captain Morgan's is also good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-11-23, 09:25 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Jagerbombs and Cherrybombs are pretty..."
Well, if we're talking straight, I could drink Goldschlager.

I think that, straight, Tequila > Vodka > Whiskey.

If we're talking about mixed drinks, Crown & Coke FTW!!1
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-11-23, 10:09 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Well, if we're talking straight, I..."
I like Goldschlager as well for shots/straight. Otherwise I can drink straight (I think anyone could) Bacardi Limon and my favorite mix is that and sprite.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-11-23, 10:15 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like Goldschlager as well for..."
You guys ever heard of Hypnotique? Anyway, that stuff is the SHIT. Hypnotique and Hennesey (sp?) mixed is very exquisite.

For me, it really doesn't matter what hard liquor it is. I can drink pretty much anything straight all night, chaser in hand of course. Heh, last night my buddy dared me to chug the rest of the Smirnoff vodka bottle. I did and... I have a huge headache this morning.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-23, 02:11 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You guys ever heard of Hypnotique?..."
Thanatos said:
You guys ever heard of Hypnotique? Anyway, that stuff is the SHIT. Hypnotique and Hennesey (sp?) mixed is very exquisite.
Whoa, never heard of it.. What type of liquor is it? Rum, whiskey?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2005-11-23, 02:48 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Whoa, never heard of it.. What type of..."
It's Hpnotiq, and it's a liqueur, and I can't stand it.

D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-11-23, 03:17 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "It's Hpnotiq, and it's a liqueur, and I..."
Yep. I knew I mispelled it. Yeah, that's the stuff.
*drools*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-23, 03:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You guys ever heard of Hypnotique?..."
Have you met my friend jack?

And 151 is pretty good use to burn but now tastes good
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-23, 03:33 PM in reply to Great-Thanatos's post starting "Have you met my friend jack? And..."
I'm down with morgans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-11-23, 03:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I'm down with morgans."
We all got a little captain in us I supose, I drink it on ice, never mixed or watered down.

However being that I never drink mixed drinks I sometimes prefer a good cognac, or disarono(spelling?) is good, as well as Southern Comfort (100proof of course)

Best Morgan is Private Stock btw.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-11-23, 03:43 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "We all got a little captain in us I..."
I like Hennessy VSOP too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-11-23, 03:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I like Hennessy VSOP too."
I like the cheaper ones mostly, I get them simply cause of the prices, they all taste similarly good to me. (cognac that is)

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2005-11-23, 05:46 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Favorite Hard Liquor"
Hard liquor = yuck. I can't drink it, I gag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-11-23, 06:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hard liquor = yuck. I can't drink it,..."
Wow. That must suck.

Man up and just down it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-23, 08:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Wow. That must suck. Man up and just..."
well i love all hard alcohol. I really dont have a favorite cause i always change it up. Depending on the situation ill buy anything. A great shot is goldslanger(sp) and jagar for a liquid herion shot. 151 is up there when wanting to get wasted. Makers Mark for expensive taste and JD with coke for any occasion. All types of vodka and rum is good and grain to really make u feel awesome. hypnotic is insane cause it tastes like juice but gets u messed up. The only bad thing is it gives the worst hangover. Im also a fan of Johnny walker and jim bean. Tequilla is also on my list. Fuck it i am an alcoholic and dont care. With my bday upcoming im wondering what ill be drinking and cant wait.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-12-02, 10:23 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post "Favorite Hard Liquor"
I don't really drink liquor for the taste, but if I were to choose it'd have to be either vodka or cognac.

For the vodkas, Grey Goose or Belvedere will do it.
As for the cognacs, Hennessy VSOP is delicious.

Please drink responsibly. Also, I see no reason to get drunk to the point of not being able to remember anything and doing completely dumb shit. I'm a pothead after all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Premier24 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPremier24 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Premier24