Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Check your toilet seats everyone.
Posted 2005-11-08, 11:22 PM
OH NOES! He's doing it so this never EVER happens again!

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/11/08/to....ap/index.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-11-08, 11:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Check your toilet seats everyone."
"It's not about the money. I want my health back. I want to be back to normal," Dougherty said. "I want to make sure this doesn't happen to anybody ever, ever again."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-09, 08:51 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting ""It's not about the money. I want my..."
Thanatos said:
"It's not about the money. I want my health back. I want to be back to normal," Dougherty said. "I want to make sure this doesn't happen to anybody ever, ever again."
Nope can't say I've ever seen that happen but its just funnah
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2005-11-09, 12:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Check your toilet seats everyone."

That's a strange prank. Whatever happened to gluing a 2 pound coin to the floor and seeing how many people try to pick it up?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-09, 03:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Check your toilet seats everyone."
Ha. I work for Home Depot. Not a bad idea...

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2005-11-09, 03:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Check your toilet seats everyone."
Once again, another ridiculous lawsuit in which someone is trying to make money by suing a big company.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-09, 04:04 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Once again, another ridiculous lawsuit..."
They win sometimes too. That is sad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-11-09, 04:04 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Check your toilet seats everyone."
Well, sadly he can't stop it from happening... this happens every day to people!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-11-09, 04:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Check your toilet seats everyone."
Wow...just...wow...motherfuckers are gettin' weird o.o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-11-09, 05:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Wow...just...wow...motherfuckers are..."
this shit is crazy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-09, 05:50 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "this shit is crazy"
Paper on the toilet seat is key.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-11-09, 05:58 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Paper on the toilet seat is key."
exactly! you said it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensciencekid is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sciencekid

Posted 2005-11-09, 06:29 PM in reply to sciencekid's post starting "exactly! you said it!"
I always TP the seat.

The guy's gotta be full of shit. Pardon the pun.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-11-09, 10:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Check your toilet seats everyone."
Guy got his ass glued to the toilet seat at home depot by some teenage pranksters. Decided it was the stores fault he got stuck there and is suing Home Depot for $3 million.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-10, 09:41 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Guy got his ass glued to the toilet..."
He shouldn't be able to sue for that amount of money. Just because someone was having a bit of fun with Ye Olde Super Glue doesn't mean he's got authority to demand $3 million.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-10, 11:20 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "He shouldn't be able to sue for that..."
if he has any chance to win they'll settle for like $200,000 or something im sure
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-11-10, 02:18 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Guy got his ass glued to the toilet..."
JRwakebord said:
Guy got his ass glued to the toilet seat at home depot by some teenage pranksters. Decided it was the stores fault he got stuck there and is suing Home Depot for $3 million.
It also said that a year ago he was glued to a DIFFERENT toilet seat. You don't think it's possible that he did it to himself?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-11-10, 02:48 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "It also said that a year ago he was..."
that's what i been thinking the whole time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2005-11-10, 07:46 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "that's what i been thinking the whole..."
Same.

I hope he does it again. i got a good laugh when I heard of this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-11-10, 07:57 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "It also said that a year ago he was..."
Medieval Bob said:
It also said that a year ago he was glued to a DIFFERENT toilet seat. You don't think it's possible that he did it to himself?

I'd laugh if he accidentally glued his sphincter shut.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord