Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Oldest thing you own?
Posted 2005-05-22, 03:01 PM
A teddy bear that I got after I was born! 18 years and counting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-22, 04:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Oldest thing you own?"
my blankie... its in a box in my room...also 18 years
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-05-22, 04:45 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "my blankie... its in a box in my..."
I have a little stuffed animal moose. It is also amazingly enough 18 years old
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-22, 05:01 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Oldest thing you own?"
A vase that's from the 1800s
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-05-22, 05:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "A vase that's from the 1800s"
Your mom.

OHHHHHH *High fives invisible pirate*

Actually, I'd say my car. It's a 90' minivan with:

A bad transmission (can't go over 50)
A broken door
A bad exhaust system
Kick assness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2005-05-22, 06:19 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Your mom. OHHHHHH *High fives..."
That I personally own? Probably my teddy bear that was made slightly before I was born. So I would say he's about 20 years old now.

Actually wait no. I have a couple books from the 1800's.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-05-22, 06:39 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "That I personally own? Probably my..."
I own sov.

18 years n counting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-22, 06:44 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "I own sov. 18 years n counting"
A grain of sand. I win.

A book from the 1800s.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-05-22, 07:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "A grain of sand. I win. A..."
???

Who says you win??

It could've been weathered into a complete grain of sand just yesterday? Or when did you actually get it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-22, 07:11 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "??? Who says you win?? It..."
slaynish said:
???

Who says you win??

It could've been weathered into a complete grain of sand just yesterday? Or when did you actually get it?
I own the freaking universe, and everything in it, outside of it, and before it. I own time itself. Screw you guys, I win.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-05-22, 07:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Oldest thing you own?"
Either my bed, which I inherited from my great uncle, or one of many old books that I somehow ended up with that I never read.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2005-05-22, 09:11 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Either my bed, which I inherited from..."
Probably some old books that are like from the 1800's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-05-22, 09:27 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "Probably some old books that are like..."
My blankie, which is 16 years old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-05-23, 09:35 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Oldest thing you own?"
A comb I've had since 7th grade(I was what... like 13, so 8 years). I had a stuffed alligator that I had since I was born but some goddamn roomate in Hawaii stole it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-23, 10:05 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "A comb I've had since 7th grade(I was..."
I've got some very old things I've dug up from my garden and the surrounding fields...don't know how old, but they are pretty old...the ground around where I live was the site of a very big Saxon battle...so imagine the things still buried...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-05-27, 01:18 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've got some very old things I've dug..."
I would have to say my bed, it is part of a bunk bed and it was used by my dad so it was like 1950's ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2005-05-27, 05:35 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Oldest thing you own?"
God, I don't really know. I've got an Alice Cooper shirt from the early 80's. I suppose I still technically own my Mercedes, which is from 1979. I don't know what else beyond that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2005-05-27, 05:43 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "God, I don't really know. I've got an..."
I don't own anything technically...as a Hispanic, I find it much more swell to steal everything than to earn it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2005-05-27, 06:29 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I don't own anything technically...as a..."
1963 GMC shortbed truck.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-05-27, 07:53 PM in reply to Mantralord's post starting "I don't own anything technically...as a..."
I say "technically" because although I never sold the car and it's last registered owner was me, it hasn't been in my possession for a period of several years. It's sitting dead at a garage in Wyoming, collecting dust.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel