Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Countess Runs not working
Posted 2005-05-20, 06:21 PM
Has anyone had this same problem? When Im running Countess runs with the d2jsp bot, I get stuck everytime in the same spot in the 5th celler?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
beamer7296 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbeamer7296 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

beamer7296

Posted 2005-05-20, 06:29 PM in reply to beamer7296's post "Countess Runs not working"
Restart your bot. If that doesn't work, redownload the newest d2jsp cracked version.

If you have done that and it still gets stuck, go on blizzhackers and post for help. They are much more adept at helping in these matters then I am.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-05-20, 09:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Restart your bot. If that doesn't..."
It could be because you have a high lag.

Is there any marked errors?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-05-27, 10:41 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "It could be because you have a high..."
slaynish said:
It could be because you have a high lag.

Is there any marked errors?
No marked errors, and no lag from what I can tell. I have no trouble when using teleport though, only when running...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
beamer7296 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbeamer7296 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

beamer7296

Posted 2005-05-29, 06:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Restart your bot. If that doesn't..."
What is this Blizzhackers you speak of?

Your problem is don't bother running just to do countess runs. It simply a waste of time and its not made for that. Just for future referance we have a bots section.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-29, 04:27 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "What is this Blizzhackers you speak of?..."
blizz hackers no longer exists
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pumkin23323 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpumkin23323 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pumkin23323

Posted 2005-05-29, 04:31 PM in reply to pumkin23323's post starting "blizz hackers no longer exists"
Yes we know... I was being sarcastic. Sov was being a noob
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-05-29, 06:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Yes we know... I was being sarcastic...."
wow you guys dont know much then because blizz hackers has a new web site up ill post it later if i look it up
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-05-29, 07:00 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "wow you guys dont know much then..."
Yes we know of it.

There is no more BLIZZHACKERS. They do not associate themselves with blizzard games. Blizzhackers is.. well its dead. No more blizzhackers. They do guildwars though lol but I dont really see much popularity in guildwars.

Its now edgeofnowhere.cc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish