Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Suspended....
Posted 2005-03-31, 11:49 PM
Tried logging on, and found a message that told me to check my mail about my Account being suspended.

Greetings Devin,

Account Name: D3V
Realm(s): Lightning's Blade
Character Name(s): Albinorhino

Account Action: 72 Hour Suspension

Offense: Harassment - Racial/Ethnic
Details: "3/31/2005 3:13 Albinorhino Yell WOULD ALL OF YOU STUPID
MOTHER FUCKING JEWS GO FUCKIGN DUEL IN THE FUCKING FIRE PITS OF HELL SO YOU
WOULD QUIT LAGGING JEWS LIKE MIYSELF!!!!! OMFG YOU FAGET ASS BITCHES
QUEER FUCKING FAGETS"

Offense: Harassment - Sexual Orientation
Details: "3/31/2005 3:13 Albinorhino Yell WOULD ALL OF YOU STUPID
MOTHER FUCKING JEWS GO FUCKIGN DUEL IN THE FUCKING FIRE PITS OF HELL SO YOU
WOULD QUIT LAGGING JEWS LIKE MIYSELF!!!!! OMFG YOU FAGET ASS BITCHES
QUEER FUCKING FAGETS"

Offense: Harassment - Obscene/Vulgar
Details: "3/31/2005 3:02 Albinorhino Yell ALL OF YOUASS HOLES GET THE
HELL AWAY FROM GODDAMN AUCTION HOUSE, GO AWAY GO KILL HORDE, PLAY WITH
YOUR PUD, ANYTHING, JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW YOUR LAGGING THE
SHIT OUT OF ME .1!!!!!"
"3/31/2005 3:02 Albinorhino Yell FUCK YOU ASS HOLE YOU WONT DO SHIT"
"3/31/2005 3:13 Albinorhino Yell all of your stupid fuckers GET THE
FUCK AWAY FROM IRON FORGE GO FIND ANOTHER FUCKING PLACE TO FUCKING PLAY
WITH YOUR DICK"
"3/31/2005 3:13 Albinorhino Yell FUCK"
"3/31/2005 3:13 Albinorhino Yell GET THE PENIS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH"

The actions detailed above have been deemed inappropriate for World of
Warcraft by the In-Game Support staff of Blizzard Entertainment. For
further information, please view the World of Warcraft Policies and
Terms of Use Agreement: (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/policy/) and
(<http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/termsofuse.shtml>).

For any concerns or disputes on this matter, please E-Mail
WoWAccountAdmin@Blizzard.com mailto:WoWAccountAdmin@Blizzard.com and
our Account Administration team will be happy to assist you. Be aware
that additional inappropriate actions may result in further disciplinary
action, leading up to or including account closure. We thank you in
advance for respecting our position.

Regards,
Kibainu
Game Master
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment,
and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have
received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web
address:

> For one, I could be jewish, so that cancels out racism (Blacks call each other niggers,..)

>Sexual orientatation is telling sombody to get on their knees and blow my whistle.

> And obscence/vulgar can go with the "Online gameplay may vary" or whatever their disclaimer is, and under the game's box it says "Suggestive Themes" (lets play along, your a fag, go grab spongebob's cock)

The thing that pisses me off is that I wasn't warned first, suspended happened. They care more about me curing and calling people fags in IronForge than fucking speedhackers and people on ebay selling gold. Go fuck yourself blizzard.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-01, 09:59 AM in reply to D3V's post "Suspended...."
How hard can it possibly be to not swear and curse in a game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-01, 10:23 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "How hard can it possibly be to not..."
what a white trash scumbag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman666 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman666

Posted 2005-04-01, 11:44 AM in reply to iceman666's post starting "what a white trash scumbag"
@_@.

My problem was I didn't even do that shit, my brother was on and he was talking shit to one of my friends. Iuon where all that other shit he said came from, that little fag.

But besides the point, I shouldnt've been suspended that easily.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2005-04-01, 12:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "@_@. My problem was I didn't even do..."
Have you ever gotten a previous warning before? If not yeah this is sorta gay. I was flash hacking on diablo once and all i got was a 20 min r/d... all your bro did was type.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-04-01, 12:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Have you ever gotten a previous warning..."
Yeah i've never gotten a warning for anything. He was bothering to play, (guess he got addicted like I) and kept playing, so I just went to the store to grab a few things, and I go to sleep, next morning try and get on and "ACCOUN SUSPENDED!!!..check ur E-mail"

I mean I hardly ever get time to play with work, school, their realms being down 5 times a week, and being tired...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-04-01, 02:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "Suspended...."
D3V said:

Customer satisfaction is a top priority here at Blizzard Entertainment,
and we would like your feedback on the level of service you have
received. Please feel free to provide such feedback at the following web
address:

>
Anyone else find this quite hilarious and ironic?

If customer satisfactionw as int heir mind, they wouldnt be crashignt he servers every 10min
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-04-01, 03:01 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Anyone else find this quite hilarious..."
well that sure was a lot of swearing...... and since your yelled it probably multiple people reported you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2005-04-01, 03:10 PM in reply to D3V's post "Suspended...."
The Harassment Policy did say, for Racial/Ethnic offense, s/he may:

* Be temporarily suspended from the game
* Be given a Final Warning, any further ToU violations will result in account closure.

Whereas for Sexual Orientation, s/he may:
* Be temporarily suspended from the game

And if it's only Obscene/Vulgar content, you will be given a warning.

...Seeing that your account has broken all those, they did what they said they'd do.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2005-04-01, 04:49 PM in reply to D3V's post "Suspended...."
I would sympathize, but I could hardly sound sincere while laughing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-01, 09:38 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I would sympathize, but I could hardly..."
My stupid ass brother is going to get an asswhooping.

It's pretty pathetic though, their severs are down for liek 3 days, all of the ones I play on are fucking overpopulated, and $15 a month they aren't going to tell me what to do..screw it.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-04-01, 10:25 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My stupid ass brother is going to get..."
Yes, how dare they create and enforce a system of rules for their game! Those bastards!

See how stupid that sounds, Dev?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2005-04-01, 10:28 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I would sympathize, but I could hardly..."
Vollstrecker said:
I would sympathize, but I could hardly sound sincere while laughing.
Quoted for truth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-04-01, 11:43 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Quoted for truth"
Dude there is no cursing on these forums, the admin choose when / where to enforce them. Its Communist.

Its not that, WoW has had so many problems these past two months, lots of players are ready to quit. Game is good, Blizzard/Support suck ass.

I've had an open ticket for like 30 hours now, no response

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-04-02, 03:21 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Dude there is no cursing on these..."
D3V said:
Dude there is no cursing on these forums, the admin choose when / where to enforce them. Its Communist.
I thought Communism was reknowned for making so many rules governing behavior/etc and was enforced to the point of complete oppression, squashing any original ideas and making an entire nation conform to the government's standards.

What you described is considered typical for American Democracy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-04-02, 03:27 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I thought Communism was reknowned for..."
I played on Illidan from when I woke up(well, it was missing from server list for a while) until about 10 minutes ago, without any problems at all. I'd say they are doing pretty good now, at least compared to how they have been doing. I can't complain at all for today, except for right off the bat with the servers missing thing, but I think that was some prank by them anyway, since it was saying people's characters were missing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-04-02, 11:08 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I played on Illidan from when I woke..."
Every Tuesday when they attempt their update, they fuck it up, (I'm guessing just releasing it all at one time, and having everybody download from ONE server.)

Oh, and I got a response last night. They basically told me what happens on my account is my problem. So I e-mailed them bsing again and saying if I were to get hacked somehow and they gave out credit card accounts and paypal accounts I could go to jail for it? I'll probably be banned within 24 hours.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2005-04-02, 06:47 PM in reply to D3V's post "Suspended...."
Now THAT, is some ownage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2005-04-05, 09:26 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Now THAT, is some ownage."
LMAO People take off their prophanity filter so that they can see the bad words and then go and tell on people like little tattle tales.. some kid got suspended on Thunderlord for 3 hours for calling another kid gay. is kinda funny but than again blizzard had been a joke since starcraft
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2005-04-05, 12:51 PM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "LMAO People take off their prophanity..."
Why since starcraft? I demand you backup your statement.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy