Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

baal charm?
Posted 2005-03-15, 06:58 PM
i have seen baal scs tradeing on the trade channel..what are they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
umi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenumi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

umi_riyoki

Posted 2005-03-15, 08:20 PM in reply to umi_riyoki's post "baal charm?"
Charms dropped by baal, they can be rerolled into good charms, such as 290s i thought. I know the large charms can be rolled to plus 1 skills and life i thought.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2005-03-15, 09:44 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Charms dropped by baal, they can be..."
Grand charms are the only ones that get +1 to skills mod. And the baal charms can roll a 45 life. That would get you some 50 soj probably.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-15, 10:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Grand charms are the only ones that get..."
how do you rollback the charms?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
umi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenumi_riyoki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

umi_riyoki

Posted 2005-03-15, 10:20 PM in reply to umi_riyoki's post starting "how do you rollback the charms?"
Your not rolling back anything. you're rerolling the charm to get better stats. I don't know how as i'venever done it.

I think it involves pgems and the cube.

www.battle.net/diablo2exp

Check it out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-16, 03:43 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Your not rolling back anything. you're..."
3xpgems + the GC in a cube and you got a brand new charm

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2005-03-16, 05:38 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "3xpgems + the GC in a cube and you got ..."
But you might have to roll the charm like 50 times in order to get a good one am I right? Or is it just 1 roll per charm and then get a new charm?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-16, 06:30 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "But you might have to roll the charm..."
i believe you can reroll it as many times as you want... and its well worth it since getting pgems is very easy... but i havent played d2 in well over a year so i might not remember correctly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-03-16, 06:50 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "i believe you can reroll it as many..."
You can reroll it as many times as you want. magic charm rerolls into anotehr magic charm . You can get pgems from jsp for 40:1 ratio to soj's. I think i might do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-16, 07:26 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You can reroll it as many times as you..."
Is a 35 to life from pindle worth rolling? whos jsp?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-16, 08:24 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Is a 35 to life from pindle worth..."
I'd think so.

www.d2jsp.org

One of the biggest sites in d2 O_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-16, 09:09 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I'd think so. www.d2jsp.org One..."
I thought you meant some1 in particular, and I didn't know d2jsp sold things. Or are you talking about trade?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-16, 10:38 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I thought you meant some1 in..."
www.d2jsp.org is for the d2jsp bot, but they have a rather large trading forum. Only downside is its slow loading. Oh, and their database corrupts every 1 month

www.dtrades.org is a pure trading forum. Here you can buy stuff with actuall money (if i hear anyone doing this i will mock them for all eternity), or trade. It's a lot faster, but it's database crashes once every 2 weeks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-17, 02:15 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Is a 35 to life from pindle worth..."
Kaneda said:
Is a 35 to life from pindle worth rolling? whos jsp?
no.. the only ones that are really worth rerolling are the baal charms because the item lvl is 99.. the lvl 99 charm can be rerolled to have +1skills and 45 life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2005-03-17, 04:42 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "no.. the only ones that are really..."
Baal is mlvl95, and pindle is 93. But I see what your saying, although if it has the +1 w/out the extra mod is it a lower ilvl? Probably not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-17, 06:32 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Baal is mlvl95, and pindle is 93. But I..."
Baal is Mlvl 99
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-19, 05:31 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Baal is Mlvl 99"
i could have sworn it was Baal mlvl 95 pindle mlvl 93 like Kaneda said.. but idk.. sovs almost always right
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2005-03-19, 06:14 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "i could have sworn it was Baal mlvl 95..."
I hear both. Actually. But I'm pretty positive no monster is lvl99
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-20, 12:21 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "I hear both. Actually. But I'm pretty..."
How dare you doubt me! Hehe.

http://www.battle.net/diablo2exp/mon...ct5-baal.shtml

I think pindle is Mlvl 86. But I couldnt find any info on it from the arreat summit.

Kaneda, you do know that Uber D is like lvl 110 O_o.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-20, 08:16 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "How dare you doubt me! Hehe. ..."
Sov.. Damnit.. You always do that lol.. Prove the little people wrong.. I see you havn't changed... Hows your life been?... *that should have been in a PM sorry.. Ma bad*
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69