Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Ahaha....AHAHA...ROFL....LMFOA.
Posted 2005-02-07, 02:50 AM
I just got threatened by some guy in new zealand. He says he's going to fly from New Zealand to CHICAGO, to meet me and beat me up. ROFL. Iunno I found it funny and felt the need to share my story!

ALl he could do to formulate a comback was to tell me im an American.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-07, 04:20 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Ahaha....AHAHA...ROFL....LMFOA."
Heh, lol, thats funny
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-02-07, 05:09 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Ahaha....AHAHA...ROFL....LMFOA."
Stop wasting my time. I thought this thread would be worthwhile, but then again it's in the D2 forums. Half of the blame is yours.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-07, 05:21 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Ahaha....AHAHA...ROFL....LMFOA."
Sovereign said:
I just got threatened by some guy in new zealand. He says he's going to fly from New Zealand to CHICAGO, to meet me and beat me up. ROFL. Iunno I found it funny and felt the need to share my story!

Where's the story? This is obviously the culmination of it, but where is the substance?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2005-02-07, 08:41 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Stop wasting my time. I thought this..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Stop wasting my time. I thought this thread would be worthwhile, but then again it's in the D2 forums. Half of the blame is yours.
Lol, I didn't realise it was in the d2 section oO.
What am I even doing here?

*Walks off to other threads*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-02-07, 02:30 PM in reply to Death's post starting "Lol, I didn't realise it was in the d2..."
Damn, crusher is getting serious with these threats
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2005-02-07, 02:35 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "Damn, crusher is getting serious with..."
Why don't you just PIITB. A shotgun, that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-02-07, 03:06 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Ahaha....AHAHA...ROFL....LMFOA."
Sovereign said:

dude that is some funny shit right there

我是所有知道, 所有看見, 全知kung fu 大師。下來鞠躬對我。
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
i no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeni no kung fu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

i no kung fu

Posted 2005-02-07, 04:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Stop wasting my time. I thought this..."
Cry more, k?

Use the ignore button ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-07, 08:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Cry more, k? Use the ignore button..."
When he comes to Chicago, use tppk with bone spirit! GG NO RE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-07, 08:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "When he comes to Chicago, use tppk with..."
Well Sov, this is the internet. If I made a thread for every time my life has been "threatened" by someone, I'd have more posts than you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-08, 03:50 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well Sov, this is the internet. If I..."
Well, the difference isn't that big ....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Death