Yes!! Get out of here! 8 47.06%
No, i want you to stay. 4 23.53%
I don't fucking care. 7 41.18%
Who are you? 2 11.76%
You can stay, but... (specify in post) 2 11.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Unhappy Leave Zelaron
Posted 2004-12-19, 07:29 AM
I had a great time here, but it seems like zelaron is lagging and people are quitting.
If this gets a +50% that wants me to quit, then i will. (i might come here from time to time, but not much)
I hate to do this, but i have a very busy life atm, and if people don't want me here i could as well quit.

So vote, and we'll see wednesday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-19, 07:30 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "Leave Zelaron"
Dr. Geekstar said:
I had a great time here, but it seems like zelaron is lagging and people are quitting.
If this gets a +50% that wants me to quit, then i will. (i might come here from time to time, but not much)
I hate to do this, but i have a very busy life atm, and if people don't want me here i could as well quit.

Leave you fucking loser. If you can't make your own decisions about your life, then just go end it... Right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2004-12-19, 07:32 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Leave you fucking loser. If you can't..."
And who are you, dickhead.
It's not because i care about what others think, that i am a loser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-19, 07:37 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "And who are you, dickhead. It's not..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
And who are you, dickhead.
It's not because i care about what others think, that i am a loser.

I'm a guy who has been around a long time.

It always amazes me when people ask if they should leave or not. You don't know if you are too busy? You don't know if you are bored with this place? You don't know if you have the time?

You are looking for some positive reassurance. Fuck that you attention whore. Make up your own damned mind.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2004-12-19, 07:51 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I'm a guy who has been around a long..."
Hey, if i have some reason to be here, then it will be worth my time.
What do i care you've been here for a long time, i have more posts, so what?
If you come post in a thread about something or someone you don't know, then YOU are the attention whore, idiot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-19, 08:01 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Hey, if i have some reason to be here,..."
Dr. Geekstar said:
Hey, if i have some reason to be here, then it will be worth my time.
What do i care you've been here for a long time, i have more posts, so what?
If you come post in a thread about something or someone you don't know, then YOU are the attention whore, idiot.
Hah. post count? You my friend, are the idiot. Just because yoou post alot, doesn't mean they have any substance. I don't feel then need to post in EVERY thread. Never have.

I love the whole "I'm rubber, you're glue!" defense you are taking here. Bottom line is, you need to have someone tell you how good you are doing. Did you parents not give you enough love?

Go snowball with your dog, asswipe.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

khwiii

Posted 2004-12-19, 08:07 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Hah. post count? You my friend, are..."
khwiii said:
Hah. post count? You my friend, are the idiot. Just because yoou post alot, doesn't mean they have any substance. I don't feel then need to post in EVERY thread. Never have.
If you had just a bit of brains, you'd have noticed i do not post alot, in fact, i post less then most members with activity higher then 1.

khwiii said:
I love the whole "I'm rubber, you're glue!" defense you are taking here. Bottom line is, you need to have someone tell you how good you are doing. Did you parents not give you enough love?
In psychology, they call this 'Projection'.
And my dog is dead, Junior Member.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-19, 08:13 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Hah. post count? You my friend, are..."
Hey look, khwiii comes back to be a retard and a complete cunt!

Pfft. I don't give a shit. Stay, whatever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-19, 08:28 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post "Leave Zelaron"
Dr. Geekstar said:

My God, nobody FUCKING cares what the fuck you do. Do not make a thread about it. Christ, you should fuck off just for making this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-19, 09:56 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My God, nobody FUCKING cares what the..."
If you leave, you're just contributing to the problem of people leaving.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-12-19, 10:21 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "I'm a guy who has been around a long..."
khwiii said:
I'm a guy who has been around a long time.
No you haven't. You always leave and come back. Deserter! Bounty Jumper!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-12-19, 02:14 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "No you haven't. You always leave and..."
Kwhiii is a baller, and correct. Shut the fuck up Geekstar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-12-19, 03:48 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Hah. post count? You my friend, are..."
I hear Robert's heading off to college, talked to him recently?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-12-19, 04:03 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I hear Robert's heading off to college,..."
Meh, im gonna swap Zelaron and SA... i'll check Zel now and then, to annoy Penny and bitch on kiwi-guy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-19, 06:12 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I hear Robert's heading off to college,..."
Randuin said:
I hear Robert's heading off to college, talked to him recently?

Been a few weeks. Haven't had much chance to in the past few months though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

khwiii

Posted 2004-12-22, 03:54 AM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Been a few weeks. Haven't had much..."
Bye alll, see u guys in hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-12-22, 04:38 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Bye alll, see u guys in hell. :("
Dr. Geekstar said:
Bye alll, see u guys in hell.
Hah. It's not like I really care if you go. I just thought you were a lame-ass for that type of posting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

khwiii

Posted 2004-12-22, 03:21 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "Bye alll, see u guys in hell. :("
Get bent. No one fucking cares, and you should be banned for even thinking of making one of these threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-12-22, 06:17 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Get bent. No one fucking cares, and you..."
Yeah because this is the beginning of the Zelaron Nazi Movement! ZNM FOR LIFE.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-12-23, 06:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Yeah because this is the beginning of..."
i dont care if u stay or go... i sorta left zel, but i check back every now n then when im not busy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel