Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Your dreams
Posted 2004-10-30, 06:59 PM
What are your dreams? And by dreams, what is your main wish you want fulfilled?

Mine is to simply write a book that will be popular.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:03 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Your dreams"
I don't have dreams because I'm going to die when I eat a nuke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Your dreams"
Play in the NBA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:21 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Your dreams"
I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:24 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I wanna be the very best, like no one..."
good way to rip off Pokemon...

another dream of mine is to never have to interact with my mom after high school again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "good way to rip off Pokemon... ..."
Because you're gay, right? She hates you as a person and wishes she had you aborted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:29 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Because you're gay, right? She hates..."
Well, she doesn't wish she had aborted me. But she just treats me like I'm lesser a person than I am. She is always suspicious of me and she is even more cold to me now that I'm not Catholic. So my dream is to get away and never have to hear her complain or whine about my personal life anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:31 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Well, she doesn't wish she had aborted..."
Maybe you should make your mama happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:32 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Because you're gay, right? She hates..."
GravitonSurge said:
Because you're gay, right? She hates you as a person and wishes she had you aborted.
Holy fuck, if I ever found out my child talked about me like Kagom just talked about his mother he would get the fucking belt. Do you have any idea what the fuck you have put your mother through? I'm not just talking about you, I'm talking about everyone. You fat, overprivileged fool. You're probably sitting at your computer right now eating some cookies, both the computer and the cookies bought by your mother. Ohh boo-hoo, she fucked up your miserable, bisexual teenage life. Open your fucking eyes man, you have no idea how much your mother has done for you. If nothing else, she gave you life. She gave you a home for whatever, 16, 17 years, probably a room to yourself, a computer, and all this other bullshit an ungrateful little fag like yourself probably shouldn't have. Don't get me wrong Kagom, I don't have anything against you, but it pisses me off when people go off on their mothers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Well, she doesn't wish she had aborted..."
KagomJack said:
Well, she doesn't wish she had aborted me. But she just treats me like I'm lesser a person than I am. She is always suspicious of me and she is even more cold to me now that I'm not Catholic. So my dream is to get away and never have to hear her complain or whine about my personal life anymore.
OH MY GOD. Such heinous crimes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:45 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Holy fuck, if I ever found out my child..."
mjordan2nd said:
Holy fuck, if I ever found out my child talked about me like Kagom just talked about his mother he would get the fucking belt. Do you have any idea what the fuck you have put your mother through? I'm not just talking about you, I'm talking about everyone. You fat, overprivileged fool. You're probably sitting at your computer right now eating some cookies, both the computer and the cookies bought by your mother. Ohh boo-hoo, she fucked up your miserable, bisexual teenage life. Open your fucking eyes man, you have no idea how much your mother has done for you. If nothing else, she gave you life. She gave you a home for whatever, 16, 17 years, probably a room to yourself, a computer, and all this other bullshit an ungrateful little fag like yourself probably shouldn't have. Don't get me wrong Kagom, I don't have anything against you, but it pisses me off when people go off on their mothers.
1) Just a stupid little thing to point out, but I'm not eating cookies from my mother. 2) I never said she fucked up my life, I am saying that she is too paranoid and just acts less motherly now. 3) I know what she has and hasn't done for me. (just a random fact, I lived with her for 15 years). 4) I never said I'm ungrateful for the things she's given me. I usually complain about how she acts with me. She has a short temper, she is cold, and super paranoid. 5) I can understand how you feel when people go off on their mothers. I go off on people that complain about mothers who are really nice. If I don't know the mother well, I really have no right to be the judge in the whole thing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "1) Just a stupid little thing to point..."
I want to be a Spartan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "1) Just a stupid little thing to point..."
KagomJack said:
5) I can understand how you feel when people go off on their mothers. I go off on people that complain about mothers who are really nice. If I don't know the mother well, I really have no right to be the judge in the whole thing.
She's his mother. That's all you need to know. Shit, it pisses me off when Eminem goes off on his mother.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:51 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "She's his mother. That's all you need..."
Hehe.

Have a problem?

Your mother should know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-10-30, 07:54 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "She's his mother. That's all you need..."
Eminem is a fucking prick...

I think we're getting off-topic now...

On-topic: I hope to get into a production of Jesus Christ Superstar somewhere in some place...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2004-10-30, 08:10 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Eminem is a fucking prick... I think..."
Make a sweet movie that lots of people see and enjoy. Thats my goal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-10-31, 07:16 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Your dreams"
My goals? The norm: going to college, getting married to a beautiful woman, having kids, and dying happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-11-02, 08:52 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "My goals? The norm: going to college,..."
My dream is to kill all gays and bi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-11-02, 09:04 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "My dream is to kill all gays and bi."
Go to Princeton, discover the meaning of life and get abducted by God for I have become far, far too smart for this world.

Realistically, UNiversity and then family sounds good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-11-02, 09:29 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "Go to Princeton, discover the meaning..."
1) be a famous stuntman in lots of famous movies kkthx!
2) have a lifetime supply of domino's Pizza
3) become rich, get a loving and sexy wife, have kids, live life to its fullest
4) re-install diablo 2 and tell my dad to fuck off!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel