Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Have you ever sniffed fish food?
Posted 2004-10-06, 04:07 PM
Whenever I feed my fish I am some what tempted to sniff some, it does smell good, maybe it's the rich fish food minerals that make it so lusting? Have any of you ever sniffed some TetraMin or TopFin?

about time i started making threads again
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:11 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Have you ever sniffed fish food?"
It's been years since weve had any fish, but I remember the fishie food tasting like dusty shit. :?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's been years since weve had any..."
Well well sov I had no idea you actually tried some LOL wow buddy and I thought me and my friends sniffing it was bad enough but now i feel allright heh. So what brand would you say is the best for somebody who is looking to try some? TetraMin seems the most expensive, was it tetramin sov or was it tetracolor?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:15 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Well well sov I had no idea you..."
Some flakey dry fish food shit we got from the local pet store. I don't remember T_T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Some flakey dry fish food shit we got..."
Oh well it dun matter, im bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:24 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Oh well it dun matter, im bored."
Sov why are you not on aim? I cannot bug you with my notebook questions if your not on aim =(, Sov het on aim i have some more questions/demands@!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:27 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Sov why are you not on aim? I cannot..."
hmph. Try logging on next time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:28 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Sov why are you not on aim? I cannot..."
What notebook questions? Ask them here. I can try to answer them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:37 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "What notebook questions? Ask them..."
Oh goody, allthough, you might regret telling me this, Sov will like a rest though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:37 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Oh goody, allthough, you might regret..."
wait whats ur aim?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Have you ever sniffed fish food?"
zagggon said:
Whenever I feed my fish I am some what tempted to sniff some, it does smell good, maybe it's the rich fish food minerals that make it so lusting? Have any of you ever sniffed some TetraMin or TopFin?

about time i started making threads again
Yes. Fish food smells like slightly rancid ass.

On a stick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "wait whats ur aim?"
You will need to post the questions. I don't have an IM access at work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yes. Fish food smells like slightly..."
Vollstrecker said:
Yes. Fish food smells like slightly rancid ass.

On a stick.
LIAR!!!!!! Oh and Kock ill just msg you on yahoo.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 04:48 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "You will need to post the questions. I..."
kockblocker1 said:
I don't have an IM access at work.
Do what you must.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:25 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Do what you must."
Your not on yahoo, why!?!?? =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:28 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Your not on yahoo, why!?!?? =("
Well, fish food does smell like nastiness in a can. I thought you were talking about fishy foods, and in that case ludafisk takes the cake in being disgusting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Your not on yahoo, why!?!?? =("
zagggon said:
Your not on yahoo, why!?!?? =(
Are you retarded?!

He said he has no IM access at work not 3 posts prior!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:46 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Are you retarded?! He said he has no..."
Hmm, if I make text really big and bright white, it might hurt some plasma monitors...

I LIKE PIZZA I LIKE NIGGERS MEOW MIX MEOW MIX PLZ HAVE ARSENIC!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Are you retarded?! He said he has no..."
Vollstrecker said:
Are you retarded?!

He said he has no IM access at work not 3 posts prior!
Volls maybe IF YOU MAKE THE LETTERS 10X BIGGER ILL HEED THEM, EH PROLLY NOT. I DONT LOVE U I LOVE SOV

oh yeah and sry i did not see his earlier posts due to lazyness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-10-06, 05:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Are you retarded?! He said he has no..."
Vollstrecker said:
Are you retarded?!
It's zagggon, do you really need to ask?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim