Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Look what d2 has done to me....
Posted 2004-09-24, 06:37 PM
I had a dream that I was a Sorc mfing the Secret cow level . Any weird d2 influenced dreams for you guys?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 06:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Look what d2 has done to me...."
Sovereign said:
I had a dream that I was a Sorc mfing the Secret cow level . Any weird d2 influenced dreams for you guys?
There is one I remember, where oddly enough I was a sorc as well, although it was in the "real world," and not a d2 related realm. This was a long time ago, though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-24, 11:26 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "There is one I remember, where oddly..."
omg! a few days ago, i dreamt i was a barb, and i was going into peoples houses throwing there beds looking for items, and i killed the dog which was called a Poopagon!.. rofl
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-24, 11:28 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "omg! a few days ago, i dreamt i was a..."
Dude, the dream that I had when i was WWing OWNED. I felt so dizzy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-24, 11:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Dude, the dream that I had when i was..."
LOL.. d2 fucks up ur head @_@
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-25, 01:04 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "LOL.. d2 fucks up ur head @_@"
Yeah.
Rofl , I played d2 once , and right after that had some mushrooms , rofl , that was funny ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-09-25, 01:10 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Yeah. Rofl , I played d2 once , and..."
Death said:
Yeah.
Rofl , I played d2 once , and right after that had some mushrooms , rofl , that was funny ^.^
Oh my god...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-25, 01:40 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Oh my god..."
You guys need a different fucking hobby, honestly.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-25, 10:16 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You guys need a different fucking..."
D3V said:
You guys need a different fucking hobby, honestly.
rofl so do u forum rat
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-25, 10:19 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "rofl so do u forum rat"
im a forum rat as well.. all i ever do all day when im at home is go on zel, and just look through the d2 forum, and General Chat for hours on end, and after that, i go to bed.

-The End.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-25, 10:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Look what d2 has done to me...."
I've had more dreams about Diablo related shit than sexual fantasies.. However, I rarely remember dreams, so I don't know the exact validity of that comment, but I've definitely had my dreams influenced by this game too many times. Good thing I'm done again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-25, 10:36 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "im a forum rat as well.. all i ever do..."
PureRebel said:
im a forum rat as well.. all i ever do all day when im at home is go on zel, and just look through the d2 forum, and General Chat for hours on end, and after that, i go to bed.

-The End.
ur different you dont insult people. Odd as it seems i have dreams of killing or going on some rampage than dreaming of d2 .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-25, 10:39 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "ur different you dont insult people...."
i have a lot of dreams about d2 but i nvr member them.... its weird
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-09-25, 10:51 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "ur different you dont insult people...."
blckshdwdragon said:
ur different you dont insult people.
good point.. i aint as annoying is Teh D3V

Last edited by PureRebel; 2004-09-25 at 11:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-25, 11:07 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "good point.. i aint as annoying is Teh..."
Right... I am a forum rat because I'm either updating a personal site and shit is uploading, or people are busy on aim. But nonetheless, if you have a Dream about D2, then your reality and your life is warped around the game, and you need to take a few weeks break of it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-09-25, 11:23 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Right... I am a forum rat because I'm..."
Or because people sometimes dream about what they like, and some people like d2? 3-4 dreams in a course of 3-4 years isnt out of the ordinary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-25, 11:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Or because people sometimes dream about..."
i had a dream that rabbits were as big as people and i was a dog

Yesterday!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-09-26, 12:43 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "i had a dream that rabbits were as big..."
I had a d2-ish dream. IT was like me (tyrael) vs. Spawn. It woulda made a kick ass movie, but in the end, of course, Spawn kicked my ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-09-26, 02:36 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Oh my god..."
zagggon said:
Oh my god...
What ?

10 char -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-09-26, 04:02 AM in reply to Death's post starting "What :p? 10 char -_-"
Oh I've never said I haven't had one, but I used to get a few of em back when I was super-addicted. I'd dream of myself running around the campfire in A1 for no goddamn reason, and i'd always wake up when I would get hostiled.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V